Kamala Harris: “Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."

Kamala Harris didn't actually misspeak in that particular quote. Even something as routine and mundane as pregnancy can be a "real issue" if it's important. It is actually. If she's going to govern a whole nation, she must sensibly prioritize these everyday matters which affect millions of people. She did. Whether or not you agree with her position on these topics, she nailed what's important.

If she said something like, "people are playing hackeysack everyday in America, and this is a real issue", it might raise some concerns. UNLESS she could provide statistical data as to WHY it's an issue.
...The fabled land of Atlantis crashed into Western Africa 12 millennia ago. Then the whole midsection of the continent, once a lush and fertile land, gradually became a desert. What doofuses-in-charge allowed that to happen? What, water-stealing wasn't grandiose enough to warrant the government's attention? Somebody was asleep at the wheel, I'll tell you that much.

VP Harris's mother is a Nobel Prize-winning scientist. I wouldn't second guess her as to what constitutes a "real issue".

...The fabled land of Atlantis crashed into Western Africa 12 millennia ago. Then the whole midsection of the continent, once a lush and fertile land, gradually became a desert. What doofuses-in-charge allowed that to happen? What, water-stealing wasn't grandiose enough to warrant the government's attention? Somebody was asleep at the wheel, I'll tell you that much.

VP Harris's mother is a Nobel Prize-winning scientist. I wouldn't second guess her as to what constitutes a "real issue".
Harris also had the good common sense to attend a historically black college for her undergrad degree. I'm probably not AS smart as Harris, but I'm a biracial person who attended a prestigious historically white university right outta high school. That's how I found out that Adolf Hitler is a vampire whose other pseudonyms include Otto von Bismarck, my great-great-great grandpa. He was a master of disguise, but if you compare photos of Bismarck's wife and Hitler's mother, they were absolutely identical. There must be a whole tribe of these vampires who assume various identities.

Bismarck planted his disciples at my university to make my life Hell. He probably dried Africa the f**k up too. His Bismarck persona presided over the entire international African colonial system. It's a recurring theme in his lengthy and distinguished career. And he doesn't shrink from the suspicion that he MIGHT be a paranormal entity. He's currently an obscure but respected singer/songwriter. In one of his interviews he makes one of his eyes suddenly enlarge to twice its original size. Just one eye. Then it shrinks back down to normal. He's also appeared in art house films about vampires. He played himself in a film about an animate mummified Egyptian Pharaoh.

Harris also had the good common sense to attend a historically black college for her undergrad degree. I'm probably not AS smart as Harris, but I'm a biracial person who attended a prestigious historically white university right outta high school. That's how I found out that Adolf Hitler is a vampire whose other pseudonyms include Otto von Bismarck, my great-great-great grandpa. He was a master of disguise, but if you compare photos of Bismarck's wife and Hitler's mother, they were absolutely identical. There must be a whole tribe of these vampires who assume various identities.

Bismarck planted his disciples at my university to make my life Hell. He probably dried Africa the f**k up too. His Bismarck persona presided over the entire international African colonial system. It's a recurring theme in his lengthy and distinguished career. And he doesn't shrink from the suspicion that he MIGHT be a paranormal entity. He's currently an obscure but respected singer/songwriter. In one of his interviews he makes one of his eyes suddenly enlarge to twice its original size. Just one eye. Then it shrinks back down to normal. He's also appeared in art house films about vampires. He played himself in a film about an animate mummified Egyptian Pharaoh.
Actually Hitler/Bismarck et al lured me to this one particular university through sorcery. He alluded to this on one of his album covers. He released the album years before I ever contemplated or discussed applying to that school. Plus one song on the record was specifically about me. A classmate introduced me to his music, so there was no guarantee the song would reach me unless he also premeditated my attendance at that school.

He's actually very talented. He was once known as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, also a rather outspoken Germanophile like Hitler. Plus Hitler's friends called him Wolf. Mozart's wife nicknamed him Wolfie. And both musicians bridge the gap between religious and secular music. They can make you understand that religious themes pertain to you personally. Ne'ertheless he's a redneck. In person he bluntly proclaimed himself to be a redneck. I never should've seen that film Amadeus. It conditions you to think maybe Hitler's underlying attitudes are okay because the movie frames them more sympathetically.

We aren't having enough 2nd generation+ births in America to replace the number of deaths every year. Our population is dying.

It’s a serious issue. But look at this generation. They are all potatoes with mustaches and chest scars. No one wants to reproduce with that shit.

Forum List

Back