The Government Cartel paid billions to Walgreens and CVS not to fill Ivermectin – the question is why

absolutely pitiful. I am going to ask my Dr. for a prescription so I can try it out.
The government gave Walgreens billions? Interesting

Walgreens to close 'significant' number of underperforming stores, cuts profit forecast​

Retail pharmacy chain cited a 'difficult operating environment'​

Biden administration to lower costs for 64 drugs through inflation penalties on drugmakers

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/26/biden-to-lower-some-drug-costs-through-inflation-penalties.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/26/biden-to-lower-some-drug-costs-through-inflation-penalties.html

You live in an unhealthy lala land of your own creation. It's not good for you.
Last week I showed the dumbest states are red states.

Top 5 Least Healthy States​

1. West Virginia​

West Virginia’s score: 100 out of 100

2. Mississippi​

Mississippi’s score: 96.04 out of 100

3. Tennessee​

Tennessee’s score: 94.39 out of 100

4. Arkansas​

Arkansas’ score: 88.06 out of 100

5. Kentucky​

Kentucky’s score: 87.46 out of 100

People have to alwYs make their own personal choices reooated to their heslth. Those who chose not to have noone to blane but themselves. Fhose who were forced to under duress have a real legal case I would. Imagine IF there is something amiss about the vaxcine. I haven't seen proof as yet of its dangers.

People don’t have the education skills or qualifications to make informed decisions about medications or treatments. They need to be able to rely on their doctors to provide them with factual information.

In the case of ivermectin, this was being promoted by a bunch of Internet doctors, who were writing prescriptions for the drug, which was not effective in dealing with Covid.

You haven’t quoted a single reputable source to back up your screed supporting ivermectin.

Last week I showed the dumbest states are red states.

Top 5 Least Healthy States​

1. West Virginia​

West Virginia’s score: 100 out of 100

2. Mississippi​

Mississippi’s score: 96.04 out of 100

3. Tennessee​

Tennessee’s score: 94.39 out of 100

4. Arkansas​

Arkansas’ score: 88.06 out of 100

5. Kentucky​

Kentucky’s score: 87.46 out of 100
Trump was already winning, Biden's last chance was in the debate, which even lefties admit was a disaster for Biden and you are having a severe panic attack.

"Why?"

Because it was being prescribed off label for conditions for which it has no effectiveness. This can lead to shortages of ivermectin for people who actually need it.

Basically they tried to protect the people who actually need it from the right wing idiots who slurped up Trump's lies.
Horseshit.

What do you know about people who actually need it?

Are you a worm expert?

Trump was already winning, Biden's last chance was in the debate, which even lefties admit was a disaster for Biden and you are having a severe panic attack.

Biden’s last chance is November 5th. Between now and then there are 129 days and each day will give Joe Biden another chance.

Trumps debate was worse, and you seem to be missing that.

No Biden was up 2 points in recent polls. I can see him being down 5 now.

1719607618026.png

"Why?"

Because it was being prescribed off label for conditions for which it has no effectiveness. This can lead to shortages of ivermectin for people who actually need it.

Basically they tried to protect the people who actually need it from the right wing idiots who slurped up Trump's lies.

Let me correct your post.

This can lead to shortages of ivermectin for horses who actually need it for worms.

People don’t have the education skills or qualifications to make informed decisions about medications or treatments. They need to be able to rely on their doctors to provide them with factual information.

Horseshit.

In the case of ivermectin, this was being promoted by a bunch of Internet doctors, who were writing prescriptions for the drug, which was not effective in dealing with Covid.

Gee that's funny, three quarters of a BILLION people in India disagree with you, Dr Dragonfucker.

You haven’t quoted a single reputable source to back up your screed supporting ivermectin.

Fuck you and your reputability. Go to hell.

People don’t have the education skills or qualifications to make informed decisions about medications or treatments.

Fucking stupid leftard ^^^ thinks it's her job to save me from myself.

These are the kind of undereducated backwoods asswipes who need a nanny state.

That's why they believe liars like Fraudci.
Because they're stupid and ignorant, and they think everyone else is too.

Forum List

Back