Chris Cuomo is Taking Ivermectin - Seems to have had a vaccine revelation of sorts.

When on CNN, Chris routinely shamed people for not taking the vaccine and for taking ivermectin. It seems as though he has since done his own research and seen negative affects of the vaccine on his own health. Maybe he is waking up and the brainwashing is wearing off...who knows.

My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols...I do not fault myself for telling people at the time what the government was giving us as best practices...

I am going to tell you something else that is going to get you a lot of hits. I am taking a regular dose, whatever, of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman early on in COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is why? Everyone is going to say Joe Rogan was right. No, Joe Rogan was saying -- yeah we was right, but that's not what matters. What matters is the entire clinical community knew that Ivermectin couldn't hurt you. They knew it, Patrick. I know they knew it. How did I know it? Because now I am doing nothing but talking to these clinicians who at the time were overwhelmed but they weren't saying anything, not that they were hiding anything. But it's cheap, it's not owned by anybody and it's used as anti-microbial and an anti-viral in all these different ways and has been for a long time. My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients and it was working for them. So they were wrong to play scared on that. Didn't know it at the time, know it now, admit it now, reporting on it now.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._given_bad_information_early_on_in_covid.html
Since being cast out by the left he has opened his eyes to seeing the world as it really is.

In his case, he is talking about Long Vax. The shots he took harmed him, as they have harmed most people that they didn't kill.

Cuomo originally was diagnosed with long covid in 2020 after getting covid19 in March of that year. How could the vaccine have harmed him when the clinical trials hadn't even started yet? I'm sure you're mind is blown right now.

Just like I and many on this board were saying during the Covid SCAMDEMIC. Where are all the Vax pushers now who mocked anyone who advocated for Ivermectin or HCQ? Of course the FDA was complicit in the Ivermectin smear campaigns as well.

Ivermectin was used by multiple countries and quickly abandoned when it showed zero efficacy in hospitals. Did the FDA force them to stop using it? lol. Multiple large clinical trials around the world were conducted and it showed zero efficacy. Did the FDA pay off these trials to ruin their experiments on purpose? :auiqs.jpg:

Cuomo originally was diagnosed with long covid in 2020 after getting covid19 in March of that year. How could the vaccine have harmed him when the clinical trials hadn't even started yet? I'm sure you're mind is blown right now.
I honestly don't understand why you all can't accept the individual, Cuomo's word on what he has! How can you know over him? Explain that for me?

Ivermectin was used by multiple countries and quickly abandoned when it showed zero efficacy in hospitals. Did the FDA force them to stop using it? lol. Multiple large clinical trials around the world were conducted and it showed zero efficacy. Did the FDA pay off these trials to ruin their experiments on purpose? :auiqs.jpg:
wow, you drank that koolaid all up. Such disinformation shit right there. Even Cuomo will tell you, you are a fool.

Big Pharma had a multi-billion dollar payoff that was threatened by Ivermectin and HCQ due to BOTH DRUGS proven safe and effective in reducing the effects of Covid once a person was infected. That is why there was a relentless disinformation campaign aided by the FDA including a cute picture of a woman petting a horse in one of their ads warning against Ivermectin. You Covid Vax pushers are so gullible. Try thinking.

Big Pharma had a multi-billion dollar payoff that was threatened by Ivermectin and HCQ due to BOTH DRUGS proven safe and effective in reducing the effects of Covid once a person was infected. That is why there was a relentless disinformation campaign aided by the FDA including a cute picture of a woman petting a horse in one of their ads warning against Ivermectin. You Covid Vax pushers are so gullible. Try thinking.
right here

I honestly don't understand why you all can't accept the individual, Cuomo's word on what he has! How can you know over him? Explain that for me?

Cuomo himself said he got long covid after his covid19 infection. This is well documented. I've accepted this fine. Why can't you?

There was NEVER any evidence of what you're claiming, however there's been plenty of evidence since that says neither works. Just because you believe something works doesn't mean it actually does. 🤷‍♀️

Cuomo himself said he got long covid after his covid19 infection. This is well documented. I've accepted this fine. Why can't you?
Nope, not at all what he said. He’s even said no to another vaccine

There was NEVER any evidence of what you're claiming, however there's been plenty of evidence since that says neither works. Just because you believe something works doesn't mean it actually does. 🤷‍♀️
Nobody can stop you from posting disinformation, I’ll warn everyone you’re a liar disinformation cuck

Forum List

Back