Chris Cuomo now takes ivermectin after ridiculing the right for doing it during Covid

That’s not what medical professionals say.

Why do you science haters want to tell medical professionals how to treat patients?
That is what respected medical professionals and quite a few studies say.
It has no effect on treating COVID-19. But it is effective on water and food borne parasites...which is what it has been approved for use...for years.

You want this to be true because you believe the Deep State created this virus on purpose to destroy your Savior.
You want this to be true because in your mind, it will exonerate your Savior. :)

That is what respected medical professionals and quite a few studies say.
It has no effect on treating COVID-19. But it is effective on water and food borne parasites...which is what it has been approved for use...for years.

You want this to be true because you believe the Deep State created this virus on purpose to destroy your Savior.
You want this to be true because in your mind, it will exonerate your Savior. :)
Why do you science haters want to tell medical professionals how to treat patients?

I'm not telling medical professionals to do anything as I hold no power in that regard.
Those respected medical professionals can treat their patients however they see fit.

But I can read. And what I read in majority of studies says it doesn't work in treating COVID-19.
And if I were a patient of one of these doctors, I'd starting questioning the doctors professionalism and motivations if they recommended something that their peers say doesn't work.

Face it. The only reason you want to trumpet that these "miracle" cures work..is to exonerate the Savior...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

End of story.

I'm not telling medical professionals to do anything as I hold no power in that regard.
Those respected medical professionals can treat their patients however they see fit.

But I can read. And what I read in majority of studies says it doesn't work in treating COVID-19.
And if I were a patient of one of these doctors, I'd starting questioning the doctors professionalism and motivations if they recommended something that their peers say doesn't work.

Face it. The only reason you want to trumpet that these "miracle" cures work..is to exonerate the Savior...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

End of story.
Nope. Democrat politicians who hate science ordered medical treatments contrary to what medical professionals wanted to do.

Nope. Democrat politicians who hate science ordered medical treatments contrary to what medical professionals wanted to do.
Which didn't happen. Doesn't happen.
What reality do you live? And are there unicorns there?

Feel free to de-worm away. Many studies and medical professionals have concluded it does nothing to help treat COVID-19.

:thup:

1718489805382.png

If that were true, you wouldn't have been pushing the "horse paste" lie.
It is livestock de-wormer. And it would be, in the doses that you would have to take for it to be "theoretically" effective against COVID-19.

It's been approved for years in smaller doses for treating food and water borne parasites...but not for COVID-19.
You want to believe this drug is effective..because it will exonerate your savior and all other alt-right minions who paraded its use as a "miracle" cure. :)

Notice how Cuomo NEVER said that Ivermectin cured him, nor did he even go so far as to say he feels better as a result of ivermectin, only that he's on a regular dose. Anyone who is actually helped by this drug would swear up and down that Ivermectin cured them whether they had any evidence to back up that assertion or not. I'm sure I speak for anyone that has ever been sick, you'll take nearly anything just to get better. The irrational part of you sometimes takes over the more desperate you become. Some people who are irrational to begin with will naturally resort to the extreme as their first option, rather than last. Right now all I see is a desperate man who wants to believe that Ivermectin is a miracle cure so he's convinced himself it's a viable option.

He is adamant he will not apologize, but he is vax injured and on Ivermectin.

What a piece of crap. He sold his soul for PHARMA CASH…and now he wants a pass.

NO WAY.

Those vax cultists who shamed those who did not vax should be shamed themselves. They got it wrong. The data was there.

What does Cuomo mean, “We were lied to”? YOU LIED TO US. Why didnt you and your network do some JOURNALISM?

How come I knew the vax was trash and Ivermectin was one of many available treatments….BUT CHRIS CUOMO DID NOT?

So disappointed in PBD for hiring Cuomo.

He got long covid from a covid 19 infection he got in early 2020. He wasn't injured by the vaccine you dummy! The vaccines weren't even out yet!

Forum List

Back