Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

And to add insult to injury FJB endorsed Harris.

Oh the dems are putting on a brave "unity" face today but after it sinks in a bit what an albatross Cacklin' Harris will be I suspect all that "unity" will be short-lived.....Likely after her first word salad on killing babies.
I suspect, at this stage of the game, she is really their best hope. I just saw a headline on Drudge that said all 50 state chairs back Harris. If that is so, it is a done deal, and the 50 state chairs believe she would do better than Biden or any other. I am not a fan, but looks like I will probably vote for her, to avoid 4 years of unrestrained trump. He is poison.

I suspect, at this stage of the game, she is really their best hope. I just saw a headline on Drudge that said all 50 state chairs back Harris. If that is so, it is a done deal, and the 50 state chairs believe she would do better than Biden or any other. I am not a fan, but looks like I will probably vote for her, to avoid 4 years of unrestrained trump. He is poison.
Why do you hate freedom? :dunno:

LBJ delivered a 4K word speech from the WH when he withdrew.

Some guy named Steve wrote FJB's BS letter.
And, your point is what, exactly. What do you care who Biden speach or press release people are? You aren't running against him. Fine. It is what you wanted. I was supporting, in order to beat trump, but I recognized his problem after 2 minutes of the debate, as I have seen it before. Kamala will do less harm, than trump. If the 50 Dem state chairs, are united, they don't need some TN independent talking them out of it, and other Independents were worried with rapid mental decline, so this is probably for the best of the Never Trump Independents and Never Trump Republicans. You are probably screwed.

And, your point is what, exactly. What do you care who Biden speach or press release people are? You aren't running against him. Fine. It is what you wanted. I was supporting, in order to beat trump, but I recognized his problem after 2 minutes of the debate, as I have seen it before. Kamala will do less harm, than trump. If the 50 Dem state chairs, are united, they don't need some TN independent talking them out of it, and other Independents were worried with rapid mental decline, so this is probably for the best of the Never Trump Independents and Never Trump Republicans. You are probably screwed.
Even though she abdicated a core responsibility of her office and lied to all of America about Biden's dementia? That doesn't both you, even a bit?

Even though she abdicated a core responsibility of her office and lied to all of America about Biden's dementia? That doesn't both you, even a bit?
Abdicated what? It was Joe's ball, and up to him to play it. Business was going on as usual. Unlikely you will be able to get any mileage out of that, but good luck. I suspect you are screwed.

Abdicated what?
25th Amendment. She knew of the President's incapacity and kept her mouth shut.

It was Joe's ball, and up to him to play it. Business was going on as usual. Unlikely you will be able to get any mileage out of that, but good luck. I suspect you are screwed.
GOod luck with that. She's less popular than Biden, zero accomplishments and a clear record of failure.

She couldn't convince even a single Democrat to vote for her.

Forum List

Back