Chris Cuomo now takes ivermectin after ridiculing the right for doing it during Covid

1718058738619.png

I couldn't believe the lengths I had to go to to get ivermectin in my formerly free nation of America, this in the summer of 2020. I got it for me and hubby basically just before all windows closed.

We got Covid in early Jan 2021, the first wave of the not so bad variant. We took it. I can't say it helped, but it didn't hurt.

I will never, never forgive the powers that be for what they did to us during Covid.

I couldn't believe the lengths I had to go to to get ivermectin in my formerly free nation of America, this in the summer of 2020. I got it for me and hubby basically just before all windows closed.

We got Covid in early Jan 2021, the first wave of the not so bad variant. We took it. I can't say it helped, but it didn't hurt.

I will never, never forgive the powers that be for what they did to us during Covid.
My doc was prescribing it with excellent results until politicians ordered her how to treat patients.

Forum List

Back