Chris Cuomo is Taking Ivermectin - Seems to have had a vaccine revelation of sorts.

Nope, not at all what he said. He’s even said no to another vaccine

You can either accept or not. It makes no difference to me. There have been multiple stories on this in early to mid 2020, with Cuomo directly talking about his experiences with long covid.

Quomo even came out with an official statement recently to say that he was not vaccine injured. The problem is people like you won't accept this because you've built this alternate reality that you live in where the truth doesn't exist and also cannot penetrate.

You can either accept or not. It makes no difference to me. There have been multiple stories on this in early to mid 2020, with Cuomo directly talking about his experiences with long covid.

Quomo even came out with an official statement recently to say that he was not vaccine injured. The problem is people like you won't accept this because you've built this alternate reality that you live in where the truth doesn't exist and also cannot penetrate.
I don't, I take Cuomo on his words not yours. It affected him, not you! go sell your disinformation somewhere else.

Cuomo originally was diagnosed with long covid in 2020 after getting covid19 in March of that year. How could the vaccine have harmed him when the clinical trials hadn't even started yet? I'm sure you're mind is blown right now.
Likely you don't fully grasp the SCAM in Scamdemic....

I don't, I take Cuomo on his words not yours. It affected him, not you! go sell your disinformation somewhere else.

So.....when Quomo made an official statement online that he got long covid from covid19 and not the vaccine, you're taking his word for it right? What's the disagreement here?

oh fk no. Paid shrill is all that dude is. Watch the pattern of response, lock step like his lips are locked

Your problem is, you simply don't like hearing the truth, probably never have your entire life. This is a pattern I've seen with many maga supporters.

I'm ashamed of Patrick Bet David that he didn't hold Cuomo's fking feet to the fire. Listen to Jimmy Door. Hilariously put by him and him I am extremely proud of. This ought to be shared around the fking country daily for three years. What this schmuck Cuomo did and everyone just like him, maybe the entire Media? you fking bet. Take a listen

I listened to the first few minutes, and I'll get back to it later.

Mrs. MO has long covid and has had it for three years.

She never took the vaccine. She got long covid before the vaccine came out. So maybe the vaccine CAN give you long covid, but for sure you can get it without taking the vaccine.

So.....when Quomo made an official statement online that he got long covid from covid19 and not the vaccine, you're taking his word for it right? What's the disagreement here?
30 minute mark

She never took the vaccine. She got long covid before the vaccine came out. So maybe the vaccine CAN give you long covid, but for sure you can get it without taking the vaccine.
Vaccines cannot give you the illness they are designed to prevent. So I think that can be ruled out.

I'm ashamed of Patrick Bet David that he didn't hold Cuomo's fking feet to the fire. Listen to Jimmy Door. Hilariously put by him and him I am extremely proud of. This ought to be shared around the fking country daily for three years. What this schmuck Cuomo did and everyone just like him, maybe the entire Media? you fking bet. Take a listen

or she has something else.

Democrats absolutely had to discredit and prevent a valid fast solution
They wanted people locked up for not worshiping the vaxxes.

No...it's definitely long Covid. Manifested from Alpha...she got over it after 11 months, then contract Omicron and it's been almost two years of symptoms now.
Sorry she is having issues, but I can’t agree that she’s had flu symptoms for that long without it being some other ailment causing it! Good luck

30 minute mark

Watched the clip. Literally nothing to do with what I just said. I guess this is your way of running away from the truth and avoiding having to answer me because you're just plain wrong. Quomo got long covid from covid19, not the vax, end of story, case closed.

Forum List

Back