Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals Insurance Documents Showing Doctors Were Paid to Push COVID Vaccines

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A quarter million is a nice piece of change even for a doctor. They got bribed to poison you pure and simple. Didn't matter that they knew better than trust an only 6-months clinical trials, toxic drug. Average drug development time is 10 - 15 years. The real question is always long-term effects. Lots of drugs look good coming out of the starting blocks. But 90% of biotechs go bust. https://matchtrial.health/en/how-lon...op-a-new-drug/

Dr. McCullough was one of the doctors trying to save lives with Ivermectin while hypocritical bastards like Chris Cuomo were trashing it but taking it secretly, knowing that it worked.

Totality Of Evidence page Dr. Peter McCullough Dr Peter McCullough | Totality of Evidence

-----

mccullough-leaked-letter.jpg

Dr. Peter McCullough Reveals How Much Doctors were Bribed to Push COVID Vaccines – And Leaked Insurance Documents Back Him Up (VIDEO)

"World-famous cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough recently revealed startling figures about the immense earnings doctors received for pushing the COVID-19 injections.

On the Tommy T Podcast, Dr. McCullough claimed that a typical doctor could make an extra $250,000 if they injected a substantial portion of their patients.

More specifically, if a doctor injected 75% of his or her patients at $250 per newly-injected person, that would end up being around $250,000.

insurance-bonus-covid.jpg

Read more at Vigilant Fox.

Dr. McCullough shared this information with the Tommy T podcast."

Imagine that, a doctor pushing a life saving vaccine.

Shocking!

What was more shocking is that there were people who just didn’t go down to the tens of thousands of vax sites set up by PHAs and get one for free.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Shocking!

What was more shocking is that there were people who just didn’t go down to the tens of thousands of vax sites set up by PHAs and get one for free.
That shot you took was not a vaccine. It had nothing that would qualify it as such. It didn’t vaccinate you from anything.

Shocking!

And those public health agencies also get paid. By your tax dollars. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Like billions worldwide, I benefited from taking the safe, effective, and free covid 19 vaccination.
It wasn’t safe. It wasn’t even tested. You’re lucky if you don’t have heart problems now, many do.

It wasn’t effective either. It didn’t keep you from getting it or spreading it. The only benefit you can cling to is it may have made the symptoms less harsh. A completely untestable result. But the one thing it didn’t do was vaccinate you in any way from the disease or keep you from spreading it.

Free? Are you fucking retarded? This was so far from being free it should be classified as a government sanctioned theft.

Drug manufacturers try to influence all doctors to use their products.
Its brutally idiotic that anyone paid for their covid vaccine. They were giving free shots at nearly every Walgreens/CVS. The OP is often completely full of shit so I take the OP with a very small grain of salt. But knowing Pharma the way I do, I can see where Moderna/Pfizer put such a program in place to incentivize doctors who had hesitant patients. You often see this in the Social Security space where law firms offer to "assist you" for a fee in getting the benefits when the same assistance is free from the Social Security office.

• Winner
Yes it was (and is).

Yes it was (and is).

Yes I am (and will continue to be).

Sure it was. Vaccine rates went up, covid deaths went down.
Natural immunity made it go down. How else could you explain it? A vaccine that neither kept you from getting it or from transmitting it to others can’t possibly be the reason for the decline.

A vaccine that neither kept you from getting it or from transmitting it....
So what you're saying is that your blob fast-tracked a useless vaccine? Wow...what a fuck-up he was huh?

Here is the part where you tell us your blob is not responsible for it.

I'm sure your response will be vile and hilarious.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back