Trumpophobia is Skyrocketing Along With His Polls

Republicans were the party of mail in voting until black Democrats discovered it in 2020. Suddenly, a method of voting in use since the Civil War, was deemed by Republicans to be a danger to Democracy.

Funny how every time minorities get to vote, Republicans try to stop them from doing so. Closing polling stations in inner city neighbourhoods. Forcing people to line up for hours, then trying to cut back on early voting and mail in voting.

Now the SC has legalized gerrymandering, as long as it's done for "partisan purposes"???? Proof positive your SC has been bought and paid for.
Well Hoser, if the leftists dems want us to hang them with their own greased rope I will be more than happy to oblige.

I plan on using that time to tote a lot of right-leaning voters to the polls.

Because you have not believed SNOPES ever, we don't believe it now too. No matter how detailed it gets in explaining how bad Trump is, or how much it explains why you are right on this one, no one cares. You can't use SNOPES sorry lil buddy.

SNOPES is biased lefty, but again, even they had to admit the base facts of the case.

When even Snopes has to weave and duck you know the main story is bullshit.

He said what he said. I played you the clip. You leftists "misconstrue" everything Trump says.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Biden was making a joke at the outset of a roundtable with India’s prime minister. The video clip circulating on social media cuts off Biden’s remarks just before he makes it clear it was in jest. The official White House transcript of the comments and a longer version of the video shows the president immediately said he was only “kidding.”

You being a gullible rube makes you a perfect mark for RWM propaganda.

You link something that makes some dipshit point in your head
I've grown accustomed to cucks like yourself steadfastly refusing to acknowledge inconvenient truths. Like this indisputable fact.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

Well Hoser, if the leftists dems want us to hang them with their own greased rope I will be more than happy to oblige.

I plan on using that time to tote a lot of right-leaning voters to the polls.

Good luck on finding any sane person wanting four more years of criminality and chaos.

The American people refused to elect your orange felon in 2020, and he's done nothing sincee to make himself a more attractive candidate.

Also - a "hoser" is an uneducated, beer drinking Canadian MALE. I'm an educated, martini drinking, Canadian woman.

Well this is certainly true about Republicans. Look at allllll the horrible things Nikki and Ron DeSantis have said about Trump. But in the end, they will vote for Trump.

If what they said about him was true, how can they publically endorse him? I will tell you why. Because Nikki doesn't want to be Liz Chaney or Mitt Romney.
And Harris called Biden a racist during the primaries. Then joined his administration. Go figure.

Good luck on finding any sane person wanting four more years of criminality and chaos.

The American people refused to elect your orange felon in 2020, and he's done nothing sincee to make himself a more attractive candidate.

Also - a "hoser" is an uneducated, beer drinking Canadian MALE. I'm an educated, martini drinking, Canadian woman.
No, Hoser is right. You're miserable fat woman. That much is clear from your pathology.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Biden was making a joke at the outset of a roundtable with India’s prime minister. The video clip circulating on social media cuts off Biden’s remarks just before he makes it clear it was in jest. The official White House transcript of the comments and a longer version of the video shows the president immediately said he was only “kidding.”

You being a gullible rube makes you a perfect mark for RWM propaganda.
You being a gullible rube makes you a perfect mark for LWM propaganda.

That’s not the only concern. There’s a big swath of people in central and southern Virginia who are having trouble buying groceries and filling the tank, all the while they see Biden’s illegals getting free housing and food.

The economy and illegal immigration are the top two concerns. and besides, abortion is legal in Virginia so it will be even less of a concern to Virginians.

The people who vote Democrat in Virginia are the overpaid government workers and pensioners, and the rich lawyers and doctors in McLean and Great Falls who aren’t affected by the poor economy.
Rich Men North of Richmond

I've grown accustomed to cucks like yourself steadfastly refusing to acknowledge inconvenient truths. Like this indisputable fact.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the release of Michael Cohen to home confinement, agreeing with his lawyers that he was wrongly sent back to prison after making public statements critical of President Donald Trump.

That is happened is a fact. That is isn't SJW judicial bullshit is your and this judges dipshit OPINION.

SNOPES is biased lefty, but again, even they had to admit the base facts of the case.

When even Snopes has to weave and duck you know the main story is bullshit.
I finally looked at SNOPES.

A video posted on former U.S. President Donald Trump's Truth Social account in May 2024 included the image of a newspaper subhead with the words "creation of a unified Reich."

True

it was created by a random account online, and was reposted by a staffer,

I don't believe this part

...who had not realized it contained a reference to the word "Reich."

Yes he did. So did Trump. They aren't that stupid. Are they? It's all on purpose. Dog whistles.

I finally looked at SNOPES.

A video posted on former U.S. President Donald Trump's Truth Social account in May 2024 included the image of a newspaper subhead with the words "creation of a unified Reich."

True

it was created by a random account online, and was reposted by a staffer,

I don't believe this part

...who had not realized it contained a reference to the word "Reich."

Yes he did. So did Trump. They aren't that stupid. Are they? It's all on purpose. Dog whistles.

it's background B Roll.

Making something out of nothing just weakens the rest of your position.

Anyone not a complete moron realizes that, and you wonder why people ignore your screeching.

it's background B Roll.

Making something out of nothing just weakens the rest of your position.

Anyone not a complete moron realizes that, and you wonder why people ignore your screeching.
No, him being a Nazi concerns a lot of minorities.

Making something out of nothing? You mean like Hillary's emails? Or Hunter Biden's LLC's?

No, him being a Nazi concerns a lot of minorities.

Making something out of nothing? You mean like Hillary's emails? Or Hunter Biden's LLC's?

Sigh. He isn't a Nazi. He's actually increasing support from Minorities, even if it might not be decisive. And a Nazi wouldn't be supporting Israel like he does, despite the left's current mantra of Jews=Nazis.

Both those were swept under the rug while Trump is being persecuted. Hacks are gonna hack I guess.

Forum List

Back