Trumpophobia is Skyrocketing Along With His Polls

Sigh. He isn't a Nazi. He's actually increasing support from Minorities, even if it might not be decisive. And a Nazi wouldn't be supporting Israel like he does, despite the left's current mantra of Jews=Nazis.

Both those were swept under the rug while Trump is being persecuted. Hacks are gonna hack I guess.
Yes I'm sure lots of jews voted for Hitler too. They didn't see it coming.

Look at what Caitlyn Jenner says. If Trump doesn't win it's the end of the country

She doesn't realize if Trump wins that's the end of her.

Yes I'm sure lots of jews voted for Hitler too. They didn't see it coming.

Look at what Caitlyn Jenner says. If Trump doesn't win it's the end of the country

She doesn't realize if Trump wins that's the end of her.

Now you are just being fucking retarded. Full Retard retarded.

Now you are just being fucking retarded. Full Retard retarded.

Trump is a clown. Young people like him better than Biden just based on the clown factor. Jenner has always been a rich Republican. She's proof that the GOP is the party for the rich. Clearly she doesn't like them because of their social positions.

Trump is a clown. Young people like him better than Biden just based on the clown factor. Jenner has always been a rich Republican. She's proof that the GOP is the party for the rich. Clearly she doesn't like them because of their social positions.

Worthless Opinion Noted. Who cares as long as the vote for him. He's a confused sick man. He.

I won't trust future elections if Trump wins. I already don't trust the Supreme Court. And I certainly don't trust the voters. Sheep!

All the election deniers already in our government. And now to be a Republican you have to be a election denier. A Not See.
When it comes to trust, listen to your Messiah -

I finally looked at SNOPES.

A video posted on former U.S. President Donald Trump's Truth Social account in May 2024 included the image of a newspaper subhead with the words "creation of a unified Reich."

True

it was created by a random account online, and was reposted by a staffer,

I don't believe this part

...who had not realized it contained a reference to the word "Reich."

Yes he did. So did Trump. They aren't that stupid. Are they? It's all on purpose. Dog whistles.
Oh. You think there's a lot of Nazi voters in America?

Getting this thread back on topic.

IMHO Trump's goofy "tariffs instead of income tax" scam is moronic.

If people stop buying big ticket items no one pays taxes.

Once again, Trump snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

The greedy stupid fuck just couldn't be happy extending the tax cuts...

6ffbf74d7abea11886739e3e20997040_768x0.jpg

Forum List

Back