Trumpophobia is Skyrocketing Along With His Polls

CopyPasta isn't substance.
Eff off.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

In a statement, Cohen's lawyer Danya Perry called the order "a victory for the First Amendment," adding, "We appreciate the Judge’s ruling confirming that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

And I just showed this..........."More opinion fluff you idiots parade as facts."...........is a lie.

You link something that makes some dipshit point in your head, and wonder why normal people don't see what you see.

Eff off.

Cohen's lawyers said during a telephone hearing that prison officials violated his constitutional right of free expression on July 9 by ending his home confinement and returning him to the federal penitentiary in Otisville, New York, after the longtime Trump fixer and confidant said a book about his experiences working closely with the president would be published in the fall.

In a statement, Cohen's lawyer Danya Perry called the order "a victory for the First Amendment," adding, "We appreciate the Judge’s ruling confirming that the government cannot block Mr. Cohen from publishing a book critical of the president as a condition of his release to home confinement."

But gagging Trump is A-OK right?

Godwin idiot's gonna Godwin.

I've also read Art of War, Von Kreig, and Achtung Panzer, as well as more overview books such as The Guns of August, At Dawn we Slept, and To lose a battle.

You?

Trump posted a video mentioning 'unified Reich'​

What do you want me to do ignore that?

Trump posted a video mentioning 'unified Reich'​

What do you want me to do ignore that?
Leftards are mentally ill.

I told you from day one on this forum, shut your ears and open your eyes. Watch what they do, not what they say.

They're politicians, dumbass. They'll sell their own mothers for your vote.

Or let 100,000 Chinese spies into the country. Stuff like that.

It's rare to find a politician that gives a shit about you, except for one week every four years.

The brain damaged take their money and vote for whoever gives them the most.

The rest of us just watch and raise an eyebrow.

If it ever becomes more than that a lot of politicians are in big fuckin trouble.

Lie. The video had it as part of a historical background newspaper type thing.

Show me where the word was actually spoken.
Now you see why advertisers dropped twitter. And Elon cried that he wouldn't be blackmailed. It's not blackmail when an advertiser doesn't want to be associated with your product. Now you see why Pepsi won't advertise on Trump's failing media site. Because your product could be right next to a swastika.

But I don't buy it. Trump is telling us who he is.

Leftards are mentally ill.

I told you from day one on this forum, shut your ears and open your eyes. Watch what they do, not what they say.

They're politicians, dumbass. They'll sell their own mothers for your vote.

Or let 100,000 Chinese spies into the country. Stuff like that.

It's rare to find a politician that gives a shit about you, except for one week every four years.

The brain damaged take their money and vote for whoever gives them the most.

The rest of us just watch and raise an eyebrow.

If it ever becomes more than that a lot of politicians are in big fuckin trouble.
Well this is certainly true about Republicans. Look at allllll the horrible things Nikki and Ron DeSantis have said about Trump. But in the end, they will vote for Trump.

If what they said about him was true, how can they publically endorse him? I will tell you why. Because Nikki doesn't want to be Liz Chaney or Mitt Romney.

Now you see why advertisers dropped twitter. And Elon cried that he wouldn't be blackmailed. It's not blackmail when an advertiser doesn't want to be associated with your product. Now you see why Pepsi won't advertise on Trump's failing media site. Because your product could be right next to a swastika.

But I don't buy it. Trump is telling us who he is.

Once again you actually don't respond to my statement, you just blather on and try to distract.

Did he speak the words "Unified Reich" in the video, yes or no?

Virginia starts in-person voting on Sept. 20, 2024......It's not your granddad's election cycle anymore.

It's what you leftist dems wanted so don't blame anyone but yourselves if you are not ready in time.

Republicans were the party of mail in voting until black Democrats discovered it in 2020. Suddenly, a method of voting in use since the Civil War, was deemed by Republicans to be a danger to Democracy.

Funny how every time minorities get to vote, Republicans try to stop them from doing so. Closing polling stations in inner city neighbourhoods. Forcing people to line up for hours, then trying to cut back on early voting and mail in voting.

Now the SC has legalized gerrymandering, as long as it's done for "partisan purposes"???? Proof positive your SC has been bought and paid for.

Once again you actually don't respond to my statement, you just blather on and try to distract.

Did he speak the words "Unified Reich" in the video, yes or no?
A video posted to Donald Trump’s account on his social media network included references to a “unified Reich” among hypothetical news headlines if he wins the election in November.

And let's not forget in December when he

Facing criticism for repeatedly harnessing rhetoric once used by Adolf Hitler to argue that immigrants entering the U.S. illegally are “poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump insisted he had no idea that one of the world’s most reviled and infamous figures once used similar words.

Thats an unintended consequence of the lawfare campaign waged against trump and MAGAs by the Deep State and the democrat party since 2016

Like the Man said, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword

Whatever new power the president has thanks to trump’s defense of himself and recent supreme court decisions will be there for the next president, no matter which party the president is from

Donald Trump invented "lawfare". Opposing every request, filing every possible motion. Dragging out the proceedings until the other side is too broke to continue. He's been involved in over 4000 law suits throughout his life and he's lost or settled nearly all of them.

Trump is the guy who spent $100 million on lawyers last year to slow down the prosecution and keep him from going to trial. If Trump were not guilty, he'd want to get into court as quickly as possible to get his exoneration. He spent his entire administration trying and failing to prosecute his "enemies".

Only a criminal uses every delaying tactic in the book, hoping to stop the trial from happening. Trump is a total crime boss.

A video posted to Donald Trump’s account on his social media network included references to a “unified Reich” among hypothetical news headlines if he wins the election in November.

And let's not forget in December when he

Facing criticism for repeatedly harnessing rhetoric once used by Adolf Hitler to argue that immigrants entering the U.S. illegally are “poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump insisted he had no idea that one of the world’s most reviled and infamous figures once used similar words.

It was talking about the Austro-Hungarian Empire from the 19th century. It was old newspaper B-Roll filler.

Lefty protesters used to use the term "No Blood for Oil" so they were trying to bring up the concept of the Volkish state from ole Adolph as well?

You are arguing out of your league here when it comes to historical references and meanings.

It was talking about the Austro-Hungarian Empire from the 19th century. It was old newspaper B-Roll filler.

Lefty protesters used to use the term "No Blood for Oil" so they were trying to bring up the concept of the Volkish state from ole Adolph as well?

You are arguing out of your league here when it comes to historical references and meanings.

Yea, well I'm not trying to convince you Adolph.

This reminds me of the other day when I told my co workers that Americans WRONGLY believe we are in a recession, the stock market is down and unemployment is high. They said INFLATION!!! And started screaming. Of course inflation has nothing to do with unemployment, the stock market or recession. But to explain that to them. Do you think they will listen that long while I explain? Hell no.

Just like no one is listening to you explain away why Trump has gone full Nazi.

They are right. A picture is worth 1000 words

Donald Trump 'Unified Reich' Video Leaves People Stunned​

Columnist Rex Huppke suggested the video was "a signal to certain followers" and was "not an accident."

Brooklyn Dad Defiant, an X user with over 1.3 million followers said: "MAGA has gone full Nazi."

Referring to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's 1925 autobiographical manifesto, a spokesperson for the Biden-Harris 2024 campaign told ABC News the video was "parroting Mein Kampf."

James Singer said: "America, stop scrolling and pay attention. Donald Trump is not playing games; he is telling America exactly what he intends to do if he regains power: rule as a dictator over a 'unified reich.' Parroting Mein Kampf while you warn of a bloodbath if you lose is the type of unhinged behavior you get from a guy who knows that democracy continues to reject his extreme vision of chaos, division, and violence."

"While the Trump campaign often seems less-than-discerning in the choice of material they amplify through Truth Social, they're always conscious of the content. The 'mistakes' they make are conscious and deliberate.

"This story, rather than the conclusion of the prosecution case in the trial against the former president in New York, will dominate the news agenda today. It will be dismissed as a staffer's error while the media wrings its hands over Trump's totalitarian leanings. That's the deflection the GOP wants. Happenstance or a 'mistake' by design? Probably the latter."

Yea, I don't believe it was on accident either.

Yea, well I'm not trying to convince you Adolph.

This reminds me of the other day when I told my co workers that Americans WRONGLY believe we are in a recession, the stock market is down and unemployment is high. They said INFLATION!!! And started screaming. Of course inflation has nothing to do with unemployment, the stock market or recession. But to explain that to them. Do you think they will listen that long while I explain? Hell no.

Just like no one is listening to you explain away why Trump has gone full Nazi.

They are right. A picture is worth 1000 words

Donald Trump 'Unified Reich' Video Leaves People Stunned​

Columnist Rex Huppke suggested the video was "a signal to certain followers" and was "not an accident."

Brooklyn Dad Defiant, an X user with over 1.3 million followers said: "MAGA has gone full Nazi."

Referring to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's 1925 autobiographical manifesto, a spokesperson for the Biden-Harris 2024 campaign told ABC News the video was "parroting Mein Kampf."

James Singer said: "America, stop scrolling and pay attention. Donald Trump is not playing games; he is telling America exactly what he intends to do if he regains power: rule as a dictator over a 'unified reich.' Parroting Mein Kampf while you warn of a bloodbath if you lose is the type of unhinged behavior you get from a guy who knows that democracy continues to reject his extreme vision of chaos, division, and violence."

"While the Trump campaign often seems less-than-discerning in the choice of material they amplify through Truth Social, they're always conscious of the content. The 'mistakes' they make are conscious and deliberate.

"This story, rather than the conclusion of the prosecution case in the trial against the former president in New York, will dominate the news agenda today. It will be dismissed as a staffer's error while the media wrings its hands over Trump's totalitarian leanings. That's the deflection the GOP wants. Happenstance or a 'mistake' by design? Probably the latter."

Yea, I don't believe it was on accident either.

Wow, talk about tinfoil hat bullshit.

It was B-roll historical newspaper background. Review of the article in question reveals it was probably about the Autro-Hungarian Empire, a country that died in 1918, well before Hitler even wrote Mein Kampf.

Wow, talk about tinfoil hat bullshit.

It was B-roll historical newspaper background. Review of the article in question reveals it was probably about the Autro-Hungarian Empire, a country that died in 1918, well before Hitler even wrote Mein Kampf.
Nope. I'm not giving Trump one dime by logging on to Truth Social.

Go fuck yourself Gerbils Updapoopinschtein.

Forum List

Back