Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

But you guys are already on the bandwagon. Why would that matter. What it will do is give sensible independents and Republicans pause if they really want to elect a felon to the White House. That should give us all pause.
The harder the democrats press on this, the more the voters see it as political persecution, not justice.

Sorry Care felony means more than a year in jail. Your team charged him with 34 felony counts. Your team wants to put the former President in prison literally for the rest of his life.
Prosecution is well aware that probation will be the max possible on remandment, unless Trump violates it.

Easy...

Trump conspired with Cohen and Pecker to illegally arrange fraudulant in-kind campaign contributions resulting in Cohen being convicted and Pecker admitting to such in a non-proseuction agreement, and that was a federal crimes that FPOTUS#45 conspired for and attempted to conceal were illegal under New York State statues presented below.

View attachment 953170

View attachment 953172

WW
Cool story, but what’s the evidence of Trump conspiring with them? All the documentary evidence leaves Trump out.

Edgar Slow has lost it.

He’ll be worse once the jury refuses to convict. I hope someone will lock his basement door when that happens just to keep those who live in the main part of the house safe.

Edgar Slow has lost it.

He’ll be worse once the jury refuses to convict. I hope someone will lock his basement door when that happens just to keep those who live in the main part of the house safe.
I will support the verdict, and I won't whine about it.

My betting right now is about 70% conviction and 25% hung jury and 5% not guilty.

At the beginnng and through most of the trial, Democrats on her were crowing about Trump going to prison...

What you claim you heard and what people actually were saying then and now are tow different things. You are known to have the habit of building up straw men and making shit up.

I will support the verdict, and I won't whine about it.

My betting right now is about 70% conviction and 25% hung jury and 5% not guilty.
Actually, you are betting nothing at all. Which is fine, not everyone is a sporting person. But don't sing the song, if you can't do the dance.

You would definitely whine about it, if there was any reasonable way for the jury to find Trump guilty and they did not. But now you see that there is no case, so you start this nonsense about being happy eithe way.

Unless you're willing to admit right now, that the trial never was about Trump being guilty of anything, but rather just another attempt at election interference?

Seymour, the whole forum knows you whine any and all the time.

I have always been more levelheaded and fairer here than you ever will be. And I always will be. It's just a matter of being what I and you being what you are, far behind.

Will you accept the verdict if "guilty."

Seymour, the whole forum knows you whine any and all the time.

I have always been more levelheaded and fairer here than you ever will be. And I always will be. It's just a matter of being what I and you being what you are, far behind.

Will you accept the verdict if "guilty."
As I never tire of telling you, I don't accept the whole trial, because it has been from start to finish, a dishonest attempt to interfere with the 2024 presidential election. In the unlikely event of a guilty verdict, will you accept it when a higher court overturns the verdict for the reasons I listed?

As I never tire of telling you, I don't accept the whole trial, because it has been from start to finish, a dishonest attempt to interfere with the 2024 presidential election. In the unlikely event of a guilty verdict, will you accept it when a higher court overturns the verdict for the reasons I listed?
The indictment is there for you to read, and almost all lawyers say, "yeah, it looks good." The Judge does not put up with a crybaby defendant trying to intimidate him, his staff, the jury, God, angels, and all witness.

I told you already I will accept the verdict. If it is guilty, appealed, and overturned, then I will accept that.

The problem is you folks want to disregard the results of when you fairly lose. You will never allowed to do that in America, never.

The indictment is there for you to read, and almost all lawyers say, "yeah, it looks good." The Judge does not put up with a crybaby defendant trying to intimidate him, his staff, the jury, God, angels, and all witness.

I told you already I will accept the verdict. If it is guilty, appealed, and overturned, then I will accept that.

The problem is you folks want to disregard the results of when you fairly lose. You will never allowed to do that in America, never.
Do you accept all verdicts from all cases all the time, or is this another special pleading for all things anti-Trump?

Unless the jury has already been talking about the outcome - which is likely - each jury member will go into official deliberations thinking ‘this should be quick. He’s obviously ________ !

Then the verbal brawling will begin.

Are you simply goofy? I accept the rule of law. Why don't you? Because the American people reject you and your causes as much as they do.
I have no idea what you mean by “accept the verdict.” Do you mean that if the jury finds Trump not guilty then you will agree that he is innocent?

or if they find that there is not enough evidence for a unanimous verdict then he is innocent?

If you don’t agree to both your claim that you will “accept the verdict” is meaningless.

"Not Guilty" does not mean innocent. This is not semantics. It means evidence did not find him guilty.

If he NG, then I accept that. I he is G, I accept that. If it is a hung jury, then it is up to the prosecutor to see if he wants to try again.

"Not Guilty" does not mean innocent. This is not semantics. It means evidence did not find him guilty.

If he NG, then I accept that. I he is G, I accept that. If it is a hung jury, then it is up to the prosecutor to see if he wants to try again.
So you don’t believe in “innocent until proven guilty?”

Or just not for Trump?

If he’s not guilty, how is that different from being innocent?

What does it mean that you “accept that,” if you still think Trump committed a crime?

Forum List

Back