Trump Guilty!

Whoa! Hold on to your horses. Did the American population "allow their government to go out in their name" and bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki? That was an act of "genocidal murder". If you agree with them (or excuse them) then I presume you have your own logical reasons for doing so. Right? Weren't the "unsuspecting Japanese civilian population just living peacefully in their communities, and working in their job's"?

"Palis" ..... "Japs" ... "Krauts" ..... "Spics" .... "Niggas" ... "Wogs" ..... "Wops" ..... "Kikes" .... etc. What is wrong with you people?

"Brainwashed"? Do you mean having their land and homes stolen at gun point requires "brainashing" in order to resist assimilating into the murderous thieves' corridors of destitution?

And just how do you think those "differences" came about? Pray, do tell.

Funny ain't it that it is I who is trying to figure out "why it is you who ignors the facts" ........

........ I repeat ...........
I stand right and righteous based upon your senseless rant that is full of so many ridiculous fallacies, lies, false narratives, and dumb rebuttals, that they actually defy human intelligence that has been built upon a scale using year's and year's of God given evolution in the process.

Stop attempting to dumb America down, and worse dummying yourself down in your attempt to do so.

The attack on the Japanese homeland was needed to actually stop millions more people from being killed. It was a winning left right hook that ended the fight, and stopped the suicidal Japanese from totally destroying themselves due to their beliefs of doing such a thing at any cost.

Sometimes cooler head's must prevail in order to look and see the bigger picture involved, but of course the devil and his minion's will fight to paint a more sinister picture for the purpose of accusing the brethren no matter what the cost. Stop working for your master Satan ok ?

... your senseless rant that is full of so many ridiculous fallacies, lies, false narratives, and dumb rebuttals, ...... God given evolution in the process.

Stop ..... dummying yourself down in your attempt to do so.

The attack on the Japanese homeland was needed to actually stop millions more people from being killed. ..... Stop working for your master Satan ok ?
We're finished here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back