The jury will not give Trump a prison sentence. They are only responsible for deciding whether Trump is guilty or not guilty of the charges.

Yes we all know why you post on these threads, little troll.
Just put him on ignore... Everyone else has. Since I have Prolapsed_Scrotum on ignore and he is the OP of this thread is the only reason I was subjected to Fun_n_Sum_Dudes_Asshole's posts in this thread.

He's a first class twat that no one should waste their valuable time reading.

Last edited:
Just put him on ignore... Everyone else has. Since I have Prolapsed_Scrotum on ignore and he is the OP of this thread is the only reason I was subjected to Fun_n_Sum_Dudes_Asshole's posts in this thread.

He's a first class twat that no one should waste their valuable time reading
I try not to use the ignore feature because it just messes up the threads with a bunch of "you are ignoring this user" messages.

The "usual suspects" will troll, that's what they do. I expect it and don't pay them any mind. It's just background noise on the internet...

Very dumb OP.

Juries never give defendants a prison sentence — in NY.

Grand Juries accuse (or not)

Petite Juries convict or acquit or hang.

If there is a conviction, judges are the ones who impose it.

By all means show me another case just like this. One where the misdemeanors are outside the statute of limitations, there is no charged 'other' crime, where the only charged crime is felony falsifying business records. I'll wait.
go check out some law books and cases. If you believe this is a first, you're just masturbating excuses for Trump.

I don't think he'll be convicted but even if he is, I don't think he should go to prison for it.

We found one. ONE. One liberal who managed to see clear through the TDS to what is more important.

I'm gobsmacked tbh

Trump will not see Prison in this case.

If convicted, some type of probation, community service, fine

What a signature. Honest to goodness, when did liberals become such tongue-clucking scolds? You all are more schoolmarm than I am, and I have been teaching ACTUAL SCHOOL for 30 years.

No wonder you're losing the youth in droves.

Forum List

Back