What puts more CO2 into the atmosphere cars or forest fires?

I understand the theory I'm using here ... it's just a theory ... nothing more ... you asked about belief and that's a philosophical question ...

Either way, we can measure man's contribution to atmospheric carbon dioxide ...

"However, significant Mesozoic and Cenozoic coal deposits formed after lignin-digesting fungi had become well established, and fungal degradation of lignin may have already evolved by the end of the Devonian, even if the specific enzymes used by basidiomycetes had not."
-- Wikipedia's article "Carboniferous"

Yes, I can poke holes in my theories ... that's good science ... and there's other theories ... most explain the build up of carbon-12 in our atmosphere as human caused ... including Dr Golds' I believe ...
Man has been awesome to trees then. Correct?

Man has been awesome to trees then. Correct?

You mean murder ... yeah, I can go Wednesday Addams with a chainsaw .. easy peasy ... cut and twist the entrails into human homes ...

Did you know San Francisco Bay Area was all old growth Redwood forest? ... we sure were awesome to those trees ... have you ever travel to the North Coast and visit the few remaining groves? ...

Are you really unhappy that Earth is getting much more green showing plants that produce life giving O2 is good for Earth?
The greening stopped in the 1990's. More CO2 isn't helping at all. It's making things worse.

Your propaganda is very badly outdated. That's deliberate on the part of your masters, who rely on keeping you ignorant.

The greening stopped in the 1990's. More CO2 isn't helping at all. It's making things worse.

Your propaganda is very badly outdated. That's deliberate on the part of your masters, who rely on keeping you ignorant.
It is not propaganda. The globe gets greener. Too bad you are not for this.

"Fossil fuel" is an oxymoron.
We got a live one here!

Yep, it looks like another abiotic oil crank!

So, why can nobody find any of this abiotic oil? Why has every oil deposit ever found been found right where fossil algae decayed under sedimentary rock?

Engineers often say the dumbest things. Funnier yet is when a geologist starts spouting that nonsense.

We got a live one her!

Yep, it looks like another abiotic oil crank!

So, why can nobody find any of this abiotic oil? Why has every oil deposit ever found been found right where fossil algae decayed under sedimentary rock?

Engineers often say the dumbest things. Funnier yet is when a geologist starts spouting that nonsense.
You claim Algae creates petroleum? Wasn't in the Gulf Oil Book I studied. Yes Petroleum like other elements is created by our mother earth.

You poor thing. You really do seem to think that if you just say a crazy thing often enough, it will become true.
It is your formula.

Nature presents the article.

You claim Algae creates petroleum?
Almost whole world claims it, along with the round earth theory. You're the outlier here. You're making the extraordinary claim, so you need to provide evidence.

Wasn't in the Gulf Oil Book I studied.
Oh, tell us more. What's this "Gulf Oil Book"?

Yes Petroleum like other elements is created by our mother earth.
Mother earth just magically generates petroleum? Exactly how?

Why can't anyone find any of that abiotic oil? All the oil we do find still has the genetic markers of the algae it came from, and is found under sedimentary rock burying old oceans.

Almost whole world claims it, along with the round earth theory. You're the outlier here. You're making the extraordinary claim, so you need to provide evidence.
Stop confusing the readers.
One matter at a time.

Prove the whole world claims it. Asking for evidence when you offer none is kind of crazy.

Oh, tell us more. What's this "Gulf Oil Book"?
Have you heard of BART in San Francisco? The company VP assigned me a duty which was to study oil production techniques. The firm paid for the Gulf Oil Book I got and studied.
It would be worth all posters time to learn about oil.

Mother earth just magically generates petroleum? Exactly how?

Why can't anyone find any of that abiotic oil? All the oil we do find still has the genetic markers of the algae it came from, and is found under sedimentary rock burying old oceans.
Of course Earth does magic. For example, Silver, Gold;, Diamonds and dirt. Earth is sure like magic. You seem to believe Oil is produced in Earth. What made you believe that?

They run electric trains. So why would they be involved with oil production?

And I've been able to find zero references to any "Gulf Oil Book".
They were not. My employer was concerned. We used Bentonite as we dug into the earth to stop water from demolishing our trenches. Bart has no experts on oil production that I know of. Ben C Gerwick Construction has them. This was long ago. Gulf oil only sold a limited number of the books.

Mostly because he's dead.

And still nobody has found any abiotic oil, beyond a bare trace.
That is so difficult for you, you won't even try to prove it.
That is a curious term since only you have used it.

That is so difficult for you, you won't even try to prove it.
Prove what? You're not making any sense.

Nobody has found any abiotic oil beyond a few gallons. That's not up for debate. All the oil we use comes from algae. We know this for certain because the oil still contains the genetic markers from the algae.

You're the one declaring that the whole planet is wrong, so you need to back up your claim.

Prove what? You're not making any sense.

Nobody has found any abiotic oil beyond a few gallons. That's not up for debate. All the oil we use comes from algae. We know this for certain because the oil still contains the genetic markers from the algae.

You're the one declaring that the whole planet is wrong, so you need to back up your claim.
Despite this destruction, scientists keep coming to an odd conclusion: The Earth is growing greener. Not green in the metaphorical “sustainable” sense, but in the literal color green.
In the last four decades, the extent of green vegetation — i.e., the amount of leaves in a given area — has substantially increased across the planet, according to a number of recent scientific studies based on satellite data. There’s actually more green space today, not less. And this “global greening” phenomenon is not just occurring on land. Large parts of the oceans are getting greener, too, research shows. Our blue planet, it seems, is increasingly a green planet.
Understanding Earth’s color is key to understanding Earth and our future on it. “Greenness” often corresponds to the planet’s ability to absorb carbon dioxide, the primary greenhouse gas that drives climate change. The more leaves, the more photosynthesis, a chemical reaction that gobbles up CO2. That’s the good news in global greening: It’s helping offset some of the impacts of climate change.

Forum List

Back