Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

:lol:
No, we don't! That is an extreme position for you to take... off of a handful at most posters on this site that are very vocal.... Most of us do not want to see him rot in prison till death, for this New York State case....!
Do you not read the hateful garbage by your fellow lefties here?

Do you think it's just a coincidence that your team has brought four different garbage cases in four different jurisdictions against Trump? They want him to die in prison.

And Biden's little stunt yesterday with DeNiro outside the courthouse, blew the lid off of any bullshit that this isn't political.

Do you not read the hateful garbage by your fellow lefties here?

Do you think it's just a coincidence that your team has brought four different garbage cases in four different jurisdictions against Trump? They want him to die in prison.

And Biden's little stunt yesterday with DeNiro outside the courthouse, blew the lid off of any bullshit that this isn't political.
But I don't think it's "my team" or the Democratic Party doing so. I see States, who operate separately from the federal government with their own laws and law enforcement and court systems, per our constitution and Republic, make their own decisions, separate from the DOJ, or political party affiliation...and separate from another State's criminal justice system as well.

The two federal cases, the classified documents case and the 1/6 Election subversion case are worthy of charges and trials, which involves me, as a citizen of the United States, and him trying to steal my constitutional vote cast by me, from me....and him being a National Security risk, with our nation's highest secrets.

:lol:
No, I likely would not make that proclamation of He's Innocent!
Of course not. You won’t accept the verdict OR the election that is the motivation for the trial, unless they go your way.

That is not supposed to be how our American justice system works, but it is certainly how our American political system works.

But I don't think it's "my team" or the Democratic Party doing so.

LOL Good one.

NY case - Democrat DA that ran on getting Trump
GA case - Democrat
FL and DC cases. Dem AG and Dem Special Counsel.

Members of the all of the prosecution teams met with WH officials.

The Archives conspired with the White House on the documents

Biden's #3 at DOJ left the majors to take the job in the NYC DA office, the minors.

It's absurd to argue this is not entirely a political scheme by your party
I see States, who operate separately from the federal government with their own laws and law enforcement and court systems, per our constitution and Republic, make their own decisions, separate from the DOJ, or political party affiliation...and separate from another State's criminal justice system as well.

The two federal cases, the classified documents case and the 1/6 Election subversion case are worthy of charges and trials, which involves me, as a citizen of the United States, and him trying to steal my constitutional vote cast by me, from me....and him being a National Security risk, with our nation's highest secrets.
LOL And I feel that your party stole my constitutional vote cast by me. Do I advocate that Biden be put in prison for the rest of his life? No. Your party has completely politicized the criminal justice system. It's ludicrous.

And when your leader claims he's the defender of Democracy, it's laugh out loud absurd.

This whole idea you folks are suddenly talking about of Trump NOT going to prison after being convicted of 34 felonies is very telling.

I can't speak for "you folks", however, I've very consistently said that FPOTUS#45 would never see jail/prison time if convicted.

WW

We are lectured by our MAGA chums, all led by an orange crime prophet, swept along by a fake alarmism, being overwhelmed by their irrational fears of a world only the Orange Prophet supposedly can stop.

We should be compassionate with them, but not allow our sympathy to enable their neuroses.

Making him face the courts is the best way to pop the Orange Bubble.

Uh-huh.

At least I figured out where all you TDSers suddenly got the idea to parrot over and over "will you accept te verdict?"

But if he’s not guilty, then he’s . . . Not guilty.

Agreed?

Remember this? I said I agreed if found not guilty then not guilty.

I'm guessing you won't hold yourself now to the same standard you held me to?

Remember this? I said I agreed if found not guilty then not guilty.

I'm guessing you won't hold yourself now to the same standard you held me to?
I don't hold you to any particular standard. I just wanted to know what you meant by you would "accept the verdict."

If you don't mean that if the verdict is not guilty you would say that he truly was not guilty, what else would it mean?

All you want me to say is if there is a guilty verdict, then the verdict is guilty? OK, but it's meaningless.

Forum List

Back