Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

I'm stunned beyond repair that a good anarchist like him needs to be reminded of such basics of history.
Growing up the narrative for Republicans was that government bad, corporations good, and for democrats it was that government is good but corporations were bad.

Who knew they were both right and wrong at the same time?

Chase Oliver
@ChaseForLiberty

I am also vaccinated and boosted and while I wish they were 100% effective, I made the choice to get mine based on available data in consultation with my doctorMy preferred method to fight disease is listening to a doctor.And vaccine mandates are still wrong 100%
I elected to tell my doctor he didn't know what he was talking about. I hesitated because I just didn't trust this vaccine. Then my pharmacist sent me a notice that came from the maker of one of my medications. Don't take the vaccine. There are serious interactions. Since then I've been advised against any MRNA vaccine. I never did get covid.

Growing up the narrative for Republicans was that government bad, corporations good, and for democrats it was that government is good but corporations were bad.

Who knew they were both right and wrong at the same time?
I did. Because they never had any principles, no ideology, no consistent values. Just a desire to bully other people with the power of the state. Fuck them.

How about if corporations started demanding that you get a tattoo on your forearm to get hired?
Then I wouldnt work there. Just like I wouldnt work there if they didnt pay me enough. Its my option.

What's up to the person is what they will or won't stick into their body...And nobody (read: NOBODY - up to and including corporate actors) has any right of aggression to force anyone to do so.
And, in a free market, they have no obligation to employ you, comrade.

It appears he said something pro vax mandate and then walked it back to "no govt mandate," but still not far enough walked back!!!
oh, I don't agree. From a libertarian view, a boss can run his shop, and a worker can find a new job.

I'm no libertarian, but my difference is just that I don't see where we get interstates and soc sec with their views. I just don't see it as a workable ECONOMIC theory in a global market. Prior to 1861.... maybe. Slavery wasn't cool, and imo most of our differences go back to that.

They may get my single useless vote though

Corporations are government creations with special government perks given to them.
Yep. Standard progressive argument. We gave them perks, so now we OWN their asses.

If you don't like the perks they get, grow a pair and advocate to remove those perks. Or, like a sniveling statist, use it as an excuse to lord it over them with government..

I didnt know about his stance on kids receiving life altering medications for delusion and/or being children. Thats fucked up.
I am going to try and remember to watch those videos later.

I didnt know about his stance on kids receiving life altering medications for delusion and/or being children. Thats fucked up.
I am going to try and remember to watch those videos later.
let this be a learning lesson,,,

youve ran your mouth and didnt even know what the guy stood for,,

Forum List

Back