🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

If you don't have to report a sale to the government for a background check when you sell a gun, so that makes it legal for a bad guy to get a gun. Or if it makes it possible or a bad guy to get a gun illegally, then we need to make a regulation that those sales need to go through the police just like when I buy a gun from a gun manufacturer.

Gun resales need to be regulated.

No, it doesn't make it legal for a bad guy since they can't buy, own or carry the gun in the first place. If they are stopped by the police and are found with a gun, under all current laws they can be arrested.......

Background checks do not stop any of that.

Straw buyers know they are buying a gun to sell or give to a felon, and they can be arrested too.......capture the criminal with the illegal gun, and then, like any other crime, you get them to turn in whoever helped them......

You fuck heads just want universal background checks so you can demand gun registration, which is your real goal...since you know that gun registration has to come before gun bans and confiscation.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The shooting victims from over the weekend range in age from 13 to 57, representing various parts of the city, and the violence has some seeking new solutions.
South Lawndale residents met with police on Monday following a staggering number of weekend shootings.
At least 71 people were shot, nine of them killed, across the city from Friday evening to Monday morning, police said.

Why didn’t this make the MSM evening news last night?
Why wont this be on the MSM evening news tonight?

The media is quick to tell us all about a ‘mass shooting’ where 4 people are shot but no one killed, but the mass shootings that go on in major cities every weekend get nothing.

Doesn't fit the narrative, I suppose.

My leftist sister swears the city is 100 percent safe and it’s all anti black conservative news

No, it doesn't make it legal for a bad guy since they can't buy, own or carry the gun in the first place. If they are stopped by the police and are found with a gun, under all current laws they can be arrested.......

Background checks do not stop any of that.

Straw buyers know they are buying a gun to sell or give to a felon, and they can be arrested too.......capture the criminal with the illegal gun, and then, like any other crime, you get them to turn in whoever helped them......

You fuck heads just want universal background checks so you can demand gun registration, which is your real goal...since you know that gun registration has to come before gun bans and confiscation.

Yea I think all guns should be registered. Regulated. Yes. A well regulated militia

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The shooting victims from over the weekend range in age from 13 to 57, representing various parts of the city, and the violence has some seeking new solutions.
South Lawndale residents met with police on Monday following a staggering number of weekend shootings.
At least 71 people were shot, nine of them killed, across the city from Friday evening to Monday morning, police said.

Why didn’t this make the MSM evening news last night?
Why wont this be on the MSM evening news tonight?

The media is quick to tell us all about a ‘mass shooting’ where 4 people are shot but no one killed, but the mass shootings that go on in major cities every weekend get nothing.

Doesn't fit the narrative, I suppose.
Gee, if you refuse to accept common sense gun control measures, and allow guns from our Southern states to flood our cities in the North, you are surprised at the outcome? Really?

Gee, if you refuse to accept common sense gun control measures, and allow guns from our Southern states to flood our cities in the North, you are surprised at the outcome? Really?

WHEN you use a comedian for your source expect laughter in response,,

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Really? It sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Nearly every mass shooting in the last 20 years could have been avoided if someone had done that.

When I applied for my mortgage, they did a thorough background check.
When I applied for my job, they did a thorough background check.
When I sponsored my wife for immigration, they did a thorough background check.
Unless they have been involuntarily confined to a mental treatment facility nutty people can still legally buy guns.

Yea I think all guns should be registered. Regulated. Yes. A well regulated militia
The government pretty much knows where the serious firearms (long guns) are. As they are mostly used for hunting the record of big game hunting licenses is all they need to find them.

Forum List

Back