At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The shooting victims from over the weekend range in age from 13 to 57, representing various parts of the city, and the violence has some seeking new solutions.
South Lawndale residents met with police on Monday following a staggering number of weekend shootings.
At least 71 people were shot, nine of them killed, across the city from Friday evening to Monday morning, police said.

Why didn’t this make the MSM evening news last night?
Why wont this be on the MSM evening news tonight?

The media is quick to tell us all about a ‘mass shooting’ where 4 people are shot but no one killed, but the mass shootings that go on in major cities every weekend get nothing.

Doesn't fit the narrative, I suppose.
So now you’re a gun grabber?

majority of the people in this country are nuts in one way or another,,

you would be the first person I would have locked up,,

using your logic if dems had control all repubes would be rejected and if repubes had control every dem would be rejected,,
Not really how it would work.

Here's how it would work. The same way a background check for a job works.

They check with people who have worked with you before. If you punched out your boss the day you were fired, you wouldn't get the job.

You shouldn't get a gun, either.

They check with people who have worked with you before. If you punched out your boss the day you were fired, you wouldn't get the job.

Nah, I think I'll keep my right to bear arms, and protect myself and my family. The left has proven that if you give them an inch they take a mile, so we won't give that inch.

thats great,, I have never had a BG check for a job,,

tell you what,, you get the constitution changed first and then we can talk about your idea,,

I know a guy like you would never throw out the constitution just to satisfy your sadistic ideas,,

Nah, I think I'll keep my right to bear arms, and protect myself and my family. The left has proven that if you give them an inch they take a mile, so we won't give that inch.
The majority don't own guns and don't want to be held hostage to ammosexual fetishes.

We don't got on what the MAJORITY (most of whom can barely run their own lives) want. We have something called INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS in this country. NO MOB RULE

There are no "rights".

There are only privileges the majority agrees you should have.

And fool who thinks he has rights should look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"

The majority wants sensible gun laws, but the gun fetishists are very good at bullying our elected officials.

Some day, Americans will love their children more then they love their guns.

There are no "rights".

There are only privileges the majority agrees you should have.

And fool who thinks he has rights should look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942"

The majority wants sensible gun laws, but the gun fetishists are very good at bullying our elected officials.

Some day, Americans will love their children more then they love their guns.
youre nazi fascist ways are controlling your mind,,

everyone has rights if they re willing to fight for them,,

the big question is are you willing to kill us to take away those rights??
cause we are willing to die fighting to keep them,,

youre nazi fascist ways are controlling your mind,,

everyone has rights if they re willing to fight for them,,

the big question is are you willing to kill us to take away those rights??
cause we are willing to die fighting to keep them,,
Then you are stupid.

The rest of us are tired of watching kids being wheeled out of schools in body bags because your side thinks crazy people should have an unfettered right to a gun.

Then you are stupid.

The rest of us are tired of watching kids being wheeled out of schools in body bags because your side thinks crazy people should have an unfettered right to a gun.
why are you ignoring all the women and childrens lives that have been saved by guns??

oh thats right,, its because youre a pervert that doesnt want women and children protected,,

when you get the constitution changed we can talk,,
until then your time is better spent with your blow up doll,,

Then you are stupid.

Secure the f***ing schools then and hire security guards instead of pissing away $200 billion to the UKRAINE.

Problem solved.... AND you haven't taken away constitutional rights either. Win/win.

because DGU's are a myth.

Only 200 homicides were ruled as "justified" by civilians with guns according to the FBI.

The constitution says, "Well-regulated militias". Let's do some regulating.
the constitution says
"the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

cant have a militia if the people dont have proper arms,,

not all defensive use of guns involved killing the perp,,

the constitution says
"the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

cant have a militia if the people dont have proper arms,,

Militias are obsolete, so the amendment no longer applies, but regulations should.

Can we admit that Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper never should have had a gun, and had no business being in any kind of militia?

not all defensive use of guns involved killing the perp,,
Then they are non-events.

Militias are obsolete, so the amendment no longer applies, but regulations should.

Can we admit that Joker Holmes and Awake the Rapper never should have had a gun, and had no business being in any kind of militia?

Then they are non-events.
as long as its still part of the constitution it still applies,,

beings they didnt care what laws were on the books a new law isnt going to change anything,,

sorry,,

how is a man chasing off three armed intruders with his own gun a non event??

as long as its still part of the constitution it still applies,,

I agree, well-regulated militias mean that we can regulate guns, even if there aren't militias anymore.

how is a man chasing off three armed intruders with his own gun a non event??
because it never happens.

What happens more often is that some ammosexual gets really scared by a black person and pulls out his gun and they run away. This isn't a DGU, it's a hate crime, which is why it is never reported.

I agree, well-regulated militias mean that we can regulate guns, even if there aren't militias anymore.

because it never happens.

What happens more often is that some ammosexual gets really scared by a black person and pulls out his gun and they run away. This isn't a DGU, it's a hate crime, which is why it is never reported.
no it means the people should have access to military grade weapons to properly defend themselves and the country,,

it sure the fuck didnt mean restrictions of any type,,

no it means the people should have access to military grade weapons to properly defend themselves and the country,,

it sure the fuck didnt mean restrictions of any type,,

Still not seeing how that allows crazy people to have military grade weapons. I don't think they'll be called on to defend the country.

Joker Holmes never should have been allowed to buy a gun, but he was.

Forum List

Back