Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

They gave their opinions honestly and openly. No lie.

They never claimed to know for certain, just expressing their doubts which any reasonable person harbored as well.

Again, the right wing propaganda machine is quite strong.
Worst Intel people ever.

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?

Wow!

They're full court pressing Biden to drop out

First, debunked the very fine people on both sides lie and now confirms showers with Daddy????

Isn't the fact that his own laptop just convicted your President's son of 3 felonies "relevant" enough for you?
Not really. His drug use was public knowledge long before the laptop was known.

Nor is it relevant to the country.

Not really. His drug use was public knowledge long before the laptop was known.

Nor is it relevant to the country.

Very relevant to the country when one of the people mentioned in the laptop was involved in selling political influence to China, Russia, and Ukraine, don't you think?

Or do you think that's a "cheap fake" too?

Very relevant to the country when one of the people mentioned in the laptop was involved in selling political influence to China, Russia, and Ukraine, don't you think?

Or do you think that's a "cheap fake" too?
There’s nothing on the laptop that shows US policy was influenced for any other country.

Of course it was stolen. They were staying at an airBnB where nothing in there they didn't bring with them, belonged to them.

When you rent a domicile it's yours for the duration of the contract, they had no obligation to seek out the previous tenant.

Partisan yes. Moron...not usually. Not in this case.

Did I say it was illegal? Nope.

Incredibly creepy. Please walk us through the thought process behind the photo op and tell us how that isn’t creepy to you.

Partisan yes. Moron...not usually. Not in this case.

Did I say it was illegal? Nope.

Incredibly creepy. Please walk us through the thought process behind the photo op and tell us how that isn’t creepy to you.
I find it creepy, but I find some of Biden’s actions creepy, but that is the hand the American people have chosen. We want Biden vs. Trump, that is how dumbed down we have become. I encourage everyone to vote for anyone but Trump or Biden, the are national embarrassments.

Forum List

Back