Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

It is amazing how evil the right wing white population is. For example they try twisting terms like racism. What is racism? The definition is the belief that people are superior based on race.

Bidenomics is inflation. Black unemployment isn’t anywhere near record lows. Unemployment in general isn’t at record lows.

Illegal alien’s will undoubtedly out work the local blacks. That’s a fucking easy lay up there. There’s not even a fucking question about that.

A business owned by anyone hires whites for the intelligence jobs and the Mexicans for the labor. Very few spots for blacks. The odds just aren’t good they will be worth a fuck.
This is racism. The response to that commentor attitude is not. And I can show more examples.

Last edited:
We know what Trump meant. You guys didn't answer anything.
If you know what he meant why the fuck did you start this thread. And why have you kept asking dozens of times to have it explained to you, White boi.

:cuckoo::oops8::cuckoo::oops8::cuckoo::oops8::cuckoo::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :oops8::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::oops8::oops8::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8::oops8:
I

What jobs would those be?

Give us a list of the jobs that are dominated by black folks.
inner city jobs. Most black americans live near urban areas so that's where their employment is.
Biden is cramming the inner cities and sanctuary cities with these replacement voters
So black americans as well as white, but mostly black cuz this is their hood. are competing for these jobs.
Black americans aren't competing for jobs in Burley, idaho for 2 reasons. Not many black folk here and illegals aren't being flown in, dumped off, and bused in our area

The historic records show no such thing and they have not paid reparations to distant descendants

I have every thing to say and it proves you a racist liar
The recirds do show and we aren't just talking about distant relatives although I will repost this for the miionth time:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.
When was the Fort Laramie Treaty signed?

Treaty of Fort Laramie (1868)

So we see that in 1980, the Sioux Nation was awarded 105 million by the government of these United States for something that happened about the same time as slavery.

Have you heard about Cobell vs. Salazar? I doubt it. And thats why you guys should not be trying to argue with me about this.

When was the Dawes Act enacted by the government?
Dawes Act of 1887
1719806770283.png

The second part of this settlement contains provisions designed to address the daunting problem called “fractionation.” This problem consists of the continued proliferation of new trust accounts as land interests held in trust for individual American Indians continue to subdivide (or “fractionate”) through inheritance processes. The settlement and legislation provide for a $2 billion fund for the buy-back and consolidation of fractionated land interests. The land consolidation fund addresses an historic legacy of the General Allotment Act of 1887 (the “Dawes Act”) and other related allotment statutes, which divided tribal lands into parcels of between 40 and 160 acres in size, allotted them to individual Indians, and sold off remaining unallotted Indian lands. As original allottees died, their intestate heirs received equal, undivided interests in the allottees' lands. Today, it is not uncommon to have hundreds of Indian owners for one parcel.

In 2010, the government of these United states paid various native American tribes 3.4 billion dolars for things caused that began with the Dawes Act of 1887.

So your argument has no merit based on these facts alone.

inner city jobs. Most black americans live near urban areas so that's where their employment is.
Biden is cramming the inner cities and sanctuary cities with these replacement voters
So black americans as well as white, but mostly black cuz this is their hood. are competing for these jobs.
Black americans aren't competing for jobs in Burley, idaho for 2 reasons. Not many black folk here and illegals aren't being flown in, dumped off, and bused in our area
Wrong again.

Blacks live in Boise, Pocatello and Moscow. Pocatello and Moscow aren't exactly urban centers. Neither is Boise really.

The recirds do show and we aren't just talking about distant relatives although I will repost this for the miionth time:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.
When was the Fort Laramie Treaty signed?

Treaty of Fort Laramie (1868)

So we see that in 1980, the Sioux Nation was awarded 105 million by the government of these United States for something that happened about the same time as slavery.

Have you heard about Cobell vs. Salazar? I doubt it. And thats why you guys should not be trying to argue with me about this.

When was the Dawes Act enacted by the government?
Dawes Act of 1887

The second part of this settlement contains provisions designed to address the daunting problem called “fractionation.” This problem consists of the continued proliferation of new trust accounts as land interests held in trust for individual American Indians continue to subdivide (or “fractionate”) through inheritance processes. The settlement and legislation provide for a $2 billion fund for the buy-back and consolidation of fractionated land interests. The land consolidation fund addresses an historic legacy of the General Allotment Act of 1887 (the “Dawes Act”) and other related allotment statutes, which divided tribal lands into parcels of between 40 and 160 acres in size, allotted them to individual Indians, and sold off remaining unallotted Indian lands. As original allottees died, their intestate heirs received equal, undivided interests in the allottees' lands. Today, it is not uncommon to have hundreds of Indian owners for one parcel.

In 2010, the government of these United states paid various native American tribes 3.4 billion dolars for things caused that began with the Dawes Act of 1887.

So your argument has no merit based on these facts alone.
No one is owed anything for anything that happened to their ancestors that is fact

You will never ghet a dime in reparations and that is gthe moral high ground

No one is owed anything for anything that happened to their ancestors that is fact

You will never ghet a dime in reparations and that is gthe moral high ground
We are owed and you have benefitted from what your ancestors did. But since you want to continue this dumb dried up argument:

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study determined that between 2000-2020, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.:

1. “Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
  2. Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.
  3. Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.
  4. Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Add another 3.2 trillion to that and we see that now white racism has cost blacks 19.2 trillion. This is not for what your ancestors did. It is for what YOU and others like YOU are doing right now. So much for your lie of a moral high ground.

The quoted words are spoken by a white racist. White conservatives can say what they want about white liberals, but blacks must always agree with black rght wing, white ass kissing uncle toms, or else we are on a plantation. We cannot be supporting the democratc party because their policies have worked best for us; no, we have to be doing what some ficticious white liberal master is telling us to do. These dumb ass comments continue to be made here and the morons who constantly repeat them cannot see how their comments reveal white supremacist thinking.
Joe Biden?

Those are his words

We are owed and you have benefitted from what your ancestors did. But since you want to continue this dumb dried up argument:

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study determined that between 2000-2020, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.:

1. “Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
  2. Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.
  3. Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.
  4. Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Add another 3.2 trillion to that and we see that now white racism has cost blacks 19.2 trillion. This is not for what your ancestors did. It is for what YOU and others like YOU are doing right now. So much for your lie of a moral high ground.=

You are not owed a damn thing and no I habve not benefited from what my ancestors did.

It is not up to others to closse any wage gap. It is on the people behind in the gap. Much like women the wage gap is misleading and not because of any discrimination.

White racism is not some universal thing. It is onjly practiced by a few.

I and othjers like me are doing nothing. You are the one spewing racist bile

You are not owed a damn thing and no I habve not benefited from what my ancestors did.

It is not up to others to closse any wage gap. It is on the people behind in the gap. Much like women the wage gap is misleading and not because of any discrimination.

White racism is not some universal thing. It is onjly practiced by a few.

I and othjers like me are doing nothing. You are the one spewing racist bile
You have benefitted. And I'm done arguing with you about it. I showed evidence, your feelings are irrelevant.

You have benefitted. And I'm done arguing with you about it. I showed evidence, your feelings are irrelevant.
Bald gfaced lie from you

You showed no evidence DUMBASS you cited a study which engaged in speciulation

Your lies and misleading racist crap is PROVEN

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

You dimwit. Jobs that blacks and Hispanics would have but taken by illegal aliens. Are you Black? Because if you are, you are a disgrace to Blacks for being so stupid.

You dimwit. Jobs that blacks and Hispanics would have but taken by illegal aliens. Are you Black? Because if you are, you are a disgrace to Blacks for being so stupid.

1719811724792.png

Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States​

Every state is facing an unprecedented challenge finding workers to fill open jobs. Learn which states have been impacted the most by the nation’s worker shortage crisis.

America is facing a worker shortage crisis: There are too many open jobs without people to fill them.

Is there a labor shortage in the US?​

In December 2023, there were 2.76 million more open jobs than unemployed people.
Published Fri, February 23, 2024 by the USAFacts Team

Labor shortages are the new normal​

Funny how whites are never mentioned in this, but of course that's not racist. However, all that job taking doesn't seem to be the case.

View attachment 969843

Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States​

Every state is facing an unprecedented challenge finding workers to fill open jobs. Learn which states have been impacted the most by the nation’s worker shortage crisis.

America is facing a worker shortage crisis: There are too many open jobs without people to fill them.

Is there a labor shortage in the US?​

In December 2023, there were 2.76 million more open jobs than unemployed people.
Published Fri, February 23, 2024 by the USAFacts Team

Labor shortages are the new normal​

Funny how whites are never mentioned in this, but of course that's not racist. However, all that job taking doesn't seem to be the case.
I wouldn’t believe a left wing site on anything dealing with the economy or border. The jobs blacks and Hispanics are losing are mostly labor jobs. Not the jobs listed in your articles.

Forum List

Back