Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

'steen is crying "mew hoo hoo" like a baby kitten.
1719794660163.png

'steen is freaky.

Try this.

I read that the Oklahoma schools are now required to teach the Bible — and not just as literature or history, but also “woven across subjects including math and science.”

To help with the latter part, I’ve been putting together some biblical math word problems!

1) Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines (1 Kings 11:3).
If he lay with one wife or concubine every night, but took off one day per week for rest, how many days would it take him to lay with all of his wives and concubines?

2) David captured the foreskins of 200 Philistines (1 Samuel 18:27).
If David split those foreskins into baskets of 40 foreskins each, how many baskets would he need?
In the interest of good will through reciprocity I have gotten my hands on the white liberal version of the above which I submit for your confusion.

1) if an elevator picks up 7 men and 1 woman on the first floor then picks up 9 more men on the second floor drops off 5 men on the third floor then goes to the 9th floor and lets on 2 more men then goes back down to the main floor and lets off 4 men then goes to the 6th floor and drops of 1 man:
part A:
how man stops did the elevator make? [you have six hours to complete this question]
part B:
and should the owner and maker of the elevator be sued for its obvious discrimination against women? [this should take no time at all as it is a no brainer]

2) if an Obgyn has 4 women and their 4 husbands sitting in the waiting room what is the maximum number of pregnancies possible? [this is simple addition, you will only have 2 hours to complete it]

3) If a man and a woman are riding a mechanical bull and one of them has their water break but neither will own up to it and they point the finger at each other, which one must be believed? [another no brainer]

4) how many biologists does it take to make sure that you marry a woman? [careful with this one]

It's refreshing to see a few rulings like this that reflect the true original intent behind the establishment clause and keeping the Feds out of local standards re their own schools. They have zero authority to dictate anything to schools. Hell, these schools might even start telling children not to let old faggots play around in their pants and butt rape them, further enraging the left wing vermin.

Yeah ok then. As a lifelong practicing Christian I'm OK with the Bible as long as other religions are also taught. Make it fair across the board.

Oklahoma is already at the bottom five of all states in education... They should focus on reading, science and math. Parents can take their children to Sunday school and church.

Oklahoma’s state superintendent on Thursday directed all public schools to teach the Bible, including the Ten Commandments, in an extraordinary move that blurs the lines between religious instruction and public education.

The superintendent, Ryan Walters, who is a Republican, described the Bible as an “indispensable historical and cultural touchstone” and said it must be taught in certain grade levels.

Can anyone guess where Oklahoma ranks in Educational achievement?

If you guessed 50th you would be correct.

Besides being blatantly unconstitutional, we have the Chinese breathing down our throats as they make major advancements in science, and these Republicans want to bring our public education back to the dark ages. Why is it Pubs want to force down the throats of its residents their brand of Christianity (sorry Catholics) instead of having their kids attend parochial school? Teaching the Bible should stay with the Church. Oklahoma will continue to remain in last place and its children will be left behind as other states and their students get prepared for the future.

Well when you cut through all the panting hyperbole, it seems that this is more about teachers NOT editing out the founding documents or something. It seems an overreaction to me. Also, there's no reason a school can't have a Bible in every classroom, but then expect religious books from every other faith too.

It's refreshing to see a few rulings like this that reflect the true original intent behind the establishment clause and keeping the Feds out of local standards re their own schools. They have zero authority to dictate anything to schools. Hell, these schools might even start telling children not to let old faggots play around in their pants and butt rape them, further enraging the left wing vermin.

Well, I just deleted what I was going to say. We'll see how it pans out, but this might be permissible since Chevon is gone--what I mean is, the establishment clause says "Congress shall make no LAW" establishing a religion. If the bureaucracies can no longer shade that? I don't know.

Personally at any rate, I feel everyone can benefit from God's Word

Oklahoma’s state superintendent on Thursday directed all public schools to teach the Bible, including the Ten Commandments, in an extraordinary move that blurs the lines between religious instruction and public education.

The superintendent, Ryan Walters, who is a Republican, described the Bible as an “indispensable historical and cultural touchstone” and said it must be taught in certain grade levels.

Can anyone guess where Oklahoma ranks in Educational achievement?

If you guessed 50th you would be correct.

Besides being blatantly unconstitutional, we have the Chinese breathing down our throats as they make major advancements in science, and these Republicans want to bring our public education back to the dark ages. Why is it Pubs want to force down the throats of its residents their brand of Christianity (sorry Catholics) instead of having their kids attend parochial school? Teaching the Bible should stay with the Church. Oklahoma will continue to remain in last place and its children will be left behind as other states and their students get prepared for the future.
The decline in morals is juxtaposed with the rise in atheism, so Oklahoma feels the need to correct it.

Forum List

Back