Zone1 False religion is not from God.. who knew?

Wow i didn't know you were a school child of 10 who resorts to name calling when they have 0 to answer to truth.
I didn't say the holy spirit wasn't in the bible prior to Constantine, i said in 381 ce= recorded history fact that the holy spirit was first time added to a godhead at that council. = No trinity God exists. All serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily and will not enter Gods kingdom.
Yet the Spirit is present at creation, in Genesis.

"Could" and "Did" are very different things. So again, the question arises, why are you making such a big deal out of something that Jesus said was none of your business? I have no problem if Jesus wanted to keep John alive, but also see no need to build a whole new theology out of the invention needed to have him alive but not accessible to anyone.
Really bad try. If you aren’t able to logically reason something as simple as I presented then no reason for you to claim you have studied anything. John is the only possibility.

Really bad try. If you aren’t able to logically reason something as simple as I presented then no reason for you to claim you have studied anything. John is the only possibility.
Jesus never said ANYONE was going to live forever. THAT is the only possibility.

Forum List

Back