Zone1 Catholic Church Is a Cult

Add to that infant baptisms and your poopy claiming you don’t need Jesus for salvation.
Both those have been explained via the Bible; those who know the Bible and have been following along know this. Therefore there is a choice: Remain ignorant or note that while both sides may follow the Bible, they both give heavier emphasis to one portion of the Bible over the other. Remember, too, Catholics follow both oral and written traditions--oral, because it came first, written because it contains Gospels and letters, all of which were written after Christ's death, and many written after the deaths of some of the Apostles, but are early Church Fathers who learned from the Apostles and passed on what they had been told/taught.

Both those have been explained via the Bible; those who know the Bible and have been following along know this. Therefore there is a choice: Remain ignorant or note that while both sides may follow the Bible, they both give heavier emphasis to one portion of the Bible over the other. Remember, too, Catholics follow both oral and written traditions--oral, because it came first, written because it contains Gospels and letters, all of which were written after Christ's death, and many written after the deaths of some of the Apostles, but are early Church Fathers who learned from the Apostles and passed on what they had been told/taught.
Like I said, you justify it by quoting non Biblical sources.

What a stupid lie. Of course they need Jesus.
Francis: You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

Yep. Just follow your conscience. Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin. All following their conscience are going to heaven.

Like I said, you justify it by quoting non Biblical sources.
Perhaps where Paul wrote that much Christian teaching is to be found in traditions passed on by word of mouth? I know some denominations do not keep oral traditions, nor pass them on. The Catholic faith always has.

Perhaps where Paul wrote that much Christian teaching is to be found in traditions passed on by word of mouth? I know some denominations do not keep oral traditions, nor pass them on. The Catholic faith always has.
And we’ve all played the game of a group of people passing around a verbal message and seeing how it’s distorted.

Another cult crap teaching: you must be baptized to be saved.

And your cult does infant baptism!

Just did.
Your denomination equates forgiveness with salvation? Perhaps you have a Bible verse that teaches this?

First of all, by definition, Catholics believe Jesus is the way of salvation. Do you recall Jesus mentioning he has other flocks? What do you suppose he meant by this? Are you supposing that just because Catholic teaching cannot touch all, the same is true of God? Catholics do not give up on God. Does your denomination?

Your denomination equates forgiveness with salvation? Perhaps you have a Bible verse that teaches this?

First of all, by definition, Catholics believe Jesus is the way of salvation. Do you recall Jesus mentioning he has other flocks? What do you suppose he meant by this? Are you supposing that just because Catholic teaching cannot touch all, the same is true of God? Catholics do not give up on God. Does your denomination?
The fact you think atheists are in heaven along with God haters supports the OP.

And we’ve all played the game of a group of people passing around a verbal message and seeing how it’s distorted.
Yep...except all three times I have played it with middle school students, it came through accurately. It was when I asked them to deliberately make some change, that the results change and are hilarious. But...when I ask them to take it seriously, it comes through accurately. Try it.

Yep...except all three times I have played it with middle school students, it came through accurately. It was when I asked them to deliberately make some change, that the results change and are hilarious. But...when I ask them to take it seriously, it comes through accurately. Try it.
Yeah, nobody would ever distort non written cult rules to gain power and wealth.

Francis: You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

Yep. Just follow your conscience. Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin. All following their conscience are going to heaven.

What is wrong with you? Are you too ashamed to say what church you belong to?

The fact you think atheists are in heaven along with God haters supports the OP.
I wasn't aware that atheists who are in heaven along with God still believe there is no God.

Catholic teaching is that we don't know who--if anyone--is in hell. Further, Catholic teaching is that hell is a choice--to remain apart from God or to serve God. An interesting part of CS Lewis' The Great Divorce has those who have passed on looking over their lives. The ones who are in heaven realize that's where they have been all their lives. The ones in hell realize that's been their choice all their lives. No, CS Lewis is not Biblical, but that thought is certainly something to ponder.

I wasn't aware that atheists who are in heaven along with God still believe there is no God.

Catholic teaching is that we don't know who--if anyone--is in hell. Further, Catholic teaching is that hell is a choice--to remain apart from God or to serve God. An interesting part of CS Lewis' The Great Divorce has those who have passed on looking over their lives. The ones who are in heaven realize that's where they have been all their lives. The ones in hell realize that's been their choice all their lives. No, CS Lewis is not Biblical, but that thought is certainly something to ponder.
Your poopy says you don’t need Jesus.
Just follow your conscience.

Forum List

Back