The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

Sometimes they should be.
You’re not allowed to take into account his motivation. Actions for personal gain are now perfectly legal.
President is commander in chief and orders to the military are very much part of their exclusive official duties. This confers absolute immunity.
1. The only example of a president breaking a law as part of their official duties is when Obama killed a US citizen without due process.

2. Disagree. Courts decide if actions are official or personal. If the personal actions are illegal he can be prosecuted.

3. Illegal orders will not be obeyed by the military. If they are declared not part of his official duties they can be considered solicitation for murder and prosecuted.

I've read it about 50 times scruffy, how about you? (and some of the related federalist papers to try to understand it better, though I will admit, I am only a layman, and no expert)
I find that hard to believe based on your abject failure to understand even the very basics.

July 11th. The day trump gets sentenced. Big day is not far away. trump and his lawyers want the case gone. The 34 felonies a jury of his peers nailed him on. So the crooked shit show guy you call dear leader is shitting his pants and it doesn't look good.
Yes! It is a big day!
It’s the day Trumps poll numbers skyrocket.

New York law doesn't supercede the Bill of Rights, moron.
File a brief, moron. So your guy got busted on 34 counts, lost multiple lawsuit for actions taken and runaway mouth. You should be used to it by now. Look at all the people in his admin, busted while he was in there, and by his department of justice. Look at Stone, guilty on all 7 felony counts. Your boy runs with sleazes as he is one of them and one with them.

File a brief, moron. So your guy got busted on 34 counts, lost multiple lawsuit for actions taken and runaway mouth. You should be used to it by now. Look at all the people in his admin, busted while he was in there, and by his department of justice. Look at Stone, guilty on all 7 felony counts. Your boy runs with sleazes as he is one of them and one with them.
I don't need to, idiot. The Bill of Rights supercedes any ridiculous bullshit laws that New York creates.

I hate to break it to ya, cupcake, but the rules of law actually means something in a FREE country.

Not the fascist police state you so desperately desire.

Forum List

Back