24 Repub state Attorneys General effectively join the Red Tie Brigade.

Sorry Moron, I'll take the views of a renowned Constitution attorney and professor over an innerweb troll with a single digit IQ.
That is what I thought.

You can't debate. You post an article to debate on your behalf, offer no input, and when I reject specific points you simply throw up your hands and claim your source couldn't be wrong. No debate. Nothing.

Because you are an empty vessel with nothing to add except what others think and ad hominem to add to any conversation.

You poor thing.

That is what I thought.

You can't debate. You post an article to debate on your behalf, offer no input, and when I reject specific points you simply throw up your hands and claim your source couldn't be wrong. No debate. Nothing.

Because you are an empty vessel with nothing to add except what others think and ad hominem to add to any conversation.

You poor thing.
You asked me for the reasons I say this shit case will be reversed. I provided a link to a Constitutional attorney and scholar who laid out numerous logical reasons it is a shit case.

Sorry you got butthurt, Moron.

You failed miserably to counter a single one of his conclusions.

Cry harder, Bitch.

:dance::dance::dance:

You asked me for the reasons I say this shit case will be reversed. I provided a link to a Constitutional attorney and scholar who laid out numerous logical reasons it is a shit case.

Sorry you got butthurt, Moron.

You failed miserably to counter a single one of his conclusions.

Cry harder, Bitch.

:dance::dance::dance:
Thanks for telling me what someone else thinks, parrot.

Have a good day.

Democrats are not currently held accountable for breaking US law.
Hunter Biden. Mic drop.

Judge Cannon swiftly tells pro-Trump attorneys general opposing Jack Smith gag order demand to take a walk

Judge Aileen Cannon apparently got tired of non-parties trying to intervene on issues in the Mar-a-Lago case, as she sent 24 Republican attorneys general and their proposed brief in support of Donald Trump packing on Monday.

Forum List

Back