Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

I’m trying to teach you something. You’re resisting. I’m not wrong about anything. You thought that the congress had the power to invoke the 25th amendment and remove the president . You still do. They don’t

No, I didn't think that. I literally posted the 25th Amendment which said the VP WITH the president's cabinet OR the Congress can remove a president.

That you feel the need to lie about what I said reveals the emptiness of your rebuttal.

No, I didn't think that. I literally posted the 25th Amendment which said the VP WITH the president's cabinet OR the Congress can remove a president.

That you feel the need to lie about what I said reveals the emptiness of your rebuttal.
The congress does not impose the 25th amendment. You think they do. They don’t. Their role comes into play after the fact.

The VP and the president’s cabinet does that. There’s a reason for that. A Congress of an opposing party would likely abuse that power.

If the Congress wants to remove a president they will initiate the impeachment process.

You still are of the mind that the congress can initiate the 25th amendment.

The congress does not impose the 25th amendment. You think they do. They don’t. Their role comes into play after the fact.

The VP and the president’s cabinet does that. There’s a reason for that. A Congress of an opposing party would likely abuse that power.

If the Congress wants to remove a president they will initiate the impeachment process.

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

I never said they do.

You still are of the mind that the congress can initiate the 25th amendment.

Again, you're hallucinating. THIS is what I posted...

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide

Nope, both houses of the legislature have to approve it by a two thirds majority.
The legislature can not invoke the 25th amendment. That starts with the VP and a majority of the cabinet.

The Republican House of Representatives has no control over invoking the 25th Amendment. This is a fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back