Dems are still attempting to remove Trump from the ballot

Joe Biden is the TRAITOR
Biden let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many terrorists and criminals.

Joe Biden is a National Security disaster.
Biden?

In your

1718380002386.gif

MAGATS will believe anything but the truth.

Representative Jamie Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, on Monday said he's working with colleagues on legislation that could bar someone who committed insurrection from holding office.
Raskin made the announcement after the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that former President Donald Trump should appear on the primary ballot in states that have challenged his presidential candidacy.
""I'm working with a number of my colleagues—including [Democratic Representatives] Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Eric Swalwell—to revive legislation...to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment," Raskin said during an appearance on CNN.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Who has been charged with insurrection?
Who has been convicted of insurrection?
Why can't the Democrats win on the issues?

If they can they should.
why shouldn't they?

If your side is too weak to fight for what's right then you should suffer the consequences.
The democrats are evil and you know it. Knowing it...and STILL doing nothing.....makes Conservatives as IF NOT MORE GUILTY than Dems

Complain about YOURSELVES

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

If it was a Senator, other than Bernie Sanders, it would be worrisome. Regarding idiotic ramblings from the (Nut) House side of the capital, I take note of names.

Really? Describe the "disaster."
Details please.
How many dead?
how many permanently disabled?
what cities destroyed?
Or maybe you just repeat the lies you're told like the puppet you are
1. The disaster is 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of terrorists and criminals unleashed into the US.
2. That is a National Security disaster.
3. The body count will start after the November election, they are still pouring into the country thru Biden's open borders

What convictions do you think you have ?

Hint: No criminal convictions that will stick dumbass. The felonies will disappear after appeal.
He has 34 felony convictions
No amount of wishful lawyering changes that.

34 felony convictions
and a bunch more that would be felony convictions but for money.

That's your here
Fraud
Rape
Cheat children
Cheat disabled vets

Bath in his stink.
It will never come off, TRAITOR

Representative Jamie Raskin, a Maryland Democrat, on Monday said he's working with colleagues on legislation that could bar someone who committed insurrection from holding office.
Raskin made the announcement after the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that former President Donald Trump should appear on the primary ballot in states that have challenged his presidential candidacy.
""I'm working with a number of my colleagues—including [Democratic Representatives] Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Eric Swalwell—to revive legislation...to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment," Raskin said during an appearance on CNN.

Comment:
What insurrection?
Who has been charged with insurrection?
Who has been convicted of insurrection?
Why can't the Democrats win on the issues?
Why can't you? You are running on Retribution Revenge, and the stolen election Big Lie to rile the Trump troops and of course, Hunter Biden..... :dunno: You have a bunch of Republicans ruling congress who are known as the Do Nothings! They literally do NOT know how to govern....that's not gonna change imo....

He has 34 felony convictions No amount of wishful lawyering changes that.
34 felony convictions and a bunch more that would be felony convictions but for money.

That's your here
Fraud
Rape
Cheat children
Cheat disabled vets
Bath in his stink.
It will never come off, TRAITOR
So you have 34 felonies that will be overturned on appeal. That is ZERO..
Your other whining is nonsense.

So you voting for that open border TRAITOR and National Security disaster Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back