What? Alvin Bragg Wants Trump To Stay Under Gag Order Even After Conviction!!

It's not "one crazy woman", it's literally hundreds of threats, DAILY.

Another Trump hit piece that contains no proof. Donald Trump Jr. also received death threats. Donald Trump himself received assassination threats while in office.
Grow the fuck up. You're siting biased news.

Yep, I hope you learn a lesson. You need one badly. When you try to silence someone else's speech, you deserve it. 🤡
You guys are so god damned stupid I don't know whether to laugh or throw up my hands in disgust.

To other interested parties, you'll also observe in the clown's comments back to me that he's placed a whole new (for him), and correct I might add, definition of 'attack'. Now all of a sudden it means what it's supposed to mean, amazing isn't it??

Poor Creepitus, according to your earlier definition of the word, I've been 'attacking' you throughout the entire thread. 🤡
According to legal definitions you have.

Because the legal battle is not over until the appeals are.
It's over for the forseeable future.
GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!
Another asterisk next to Trump's name in the history books.
  • twice impeached
  • failed one termer
  • convicted felon and sexual abuser who only escaped a rape charge through a legal technicality.
  • STILL "good enough" for the 2024 Republican ticket though.

Wow!
What a legacy!

It's over for the forseeable future.
GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!
Another asterisk next to Trump's name in the history books.
  • twice impeached
  • failed one termer
  • convicted felon and sexual abuser who only escaped a rape charge through a legal technicality.
  • STILL "good enough" for the 2024 Republican ticket though.

Wow!
What a legacy!
He's gonna be appealing this until the day he dies.

Choking on a big mac in his feed bag.

Another Trump hit piece that contains no proof. Donald Trump Jr. also received death threats. Donald Trump himself received assassination threats while in office.
Grow the fuck up. You're siting biased news.

The difference being that there have already been more than 100's physical attacks of various government officials and offices, including FBI Offices, Judges and Prosecutors have been threatened, doxxed and swatted. Just as election officers were targetted in 2020 by Trump's thugs.

Numerous criminal attacks are motivated by a desire to help Trump overcome his "enemies".

The difference being that there have already been more than 100's physical attacks of various government officials and offices, including FBI Offices, Judges and Prosecutors have been threatened, doxxed and swatted. Just as election officers were targetted in 2020 by Trump's thugs.

Numerous criminal attacks are motivated by a desire to help Trump overcome his "enemies".
Prove it.

And? What does MAGA not get.

No one gets to threaten the Judge, the Jury, the Court staff, no one.

That is not free speech.

You MAGA dopes don't get it. It is for your own protection, too. No one gets to threaten or actually hurt anyone.

Prove it.
HOW do you MAGAts manage to natter on and on here on this ONLINE platform....yet remain woefully unable to do your own internet research?

HOW do you MAGAts manage to natter on and on here on this ONLINE platform....yet remain woefully unable to do your own internet research?

You seem to be immersed in fake news.

Forum List

Back