The End of Democracy

So now it is legal for Biden to go after Trump if it is within his presidential duties. The upreme Court has ruled that the president has immunity. This is the end of democracy. This shows that the right wing doesn't give a damn about the constitution. Here we see an activist right wing court giving Trump coverfir his crimes. This is another sorry day for America.

Supreme Court provides win to Trump, ruling he has immunity for some acts in election interference indictment

The legal question on whether a former president has immunity from prosecution for official acts had never come before the court.

The Supreme Court on Monday raised the bar for prosecuting Donald Trump, ruling that he has immunity for some of his conduct as president in his federal election interference case, but maybe not for other actions, adding another obstacle for special counsel Jack Smith taking the case to trial.

In a novel and potentially consequential case on the limits of presidential power, the justices voted 6-3 along ideological lines to reject Trump’s broad claim of immunity, meaning the charges related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 election results will not be dismissed, but said some actions closely related to his core duties as president are off-limits to prosecutors.

How is Biden going after Trump part of his "presidential duties"? :cuckoo:

How is Biden going after Trump part of his "presidential duties"? :cuckoo:
the-difference-between-an-official-and-unofficial-act-v0-ovqdeh06b0ad1.jpeg

The ruling doesnt make trying to overturn an election a matter of his duties but the corrupt twisted SCOTUS made the process so arduous that Trump will be dead before it gets through the courts. What they dont realize, or they probably do and dont care, is that their ruling can be utterly misused by a nefarious president - like the one that wanted to hang his VP.
How so? It's always been the burden of the Govt to prove their case, The Court didn't change that with this ruling.

All Xiden has to do, is prove that Trump wasn't acting in official capacity, then prove of course, what he did was a crime.

Why do you all think the Govt shouldn't have the burden of proof when trying to take someone's life, or liberty?

How so? It's always been the burden of the Govt to prove their case, The Court didn't change that with this ruling.

All Xiden has to do, is prove that Trump wasn't acting in official capacity, then prove of course, what he did was a crime.

Why do you all think the Govt shouldn't have the burden of proof when trying to take someone's life, or liberty?
Try to keep up. The government has extra burden on the president. Now they have to prove he wasn't officially working as president even if they prove he was guilty of a crime. When Trump paid a prostitute, even though that happened before he was president, he is now contesting the judgement. Look it up. They just added layers of protection for his crimes.

Try to keep up. The government has extra burden on the president. Now they have to prove he wasn't officially working as president even if they prove he was guilty of a crime. When Trump paid a prostitute, even though that happened before he was president, he is now contesting the judgement. Look it up. They just added layers of protection for his crimes.

that's nothing new, they have always had to prove their case, including if someone has an immunity or not. The Xiden admin argued that presidents didn't have it, or at least his president didn't, the Courts said, of course Trump, like every other president had levels of immunity.,

So, they can go forward with their case...if they can.

that's nothing new, they have always had to prove their case, including if someone has an immunity or not. The Xiden admin argued that presidents didn't have it, or at least his president didn't, the Courts said, of course Trump, like every other president had levels of immunity.,

So, they can go forward with their case...if they can.
Like i said. Just layers of protection against a criminal hoping he can run out the clock. Justice was supposed to be blind but i see the bitch peaking out under that blindfold. Fuck her.

Like i said. Just layers of protection against a criminal hoping he can run out the clock. Justice was supposed to be blind but i see the bitch peaking out under that blindfold. Fuck her.
a criminal? hahahha, they haven't proven he broke the law. yes, there are protections of immunity for govt. this is nothing new.

They did. Against a jury of his peers.
We were talking about the DOJs case

Yes, Bragg got 12 people to convict him of not wanting his wife to hear about a woman accusing him of an affair

America doesn’t care about that

So now it is legal for Biden to go after Trump if it is within his presidential duties. The upreme Court has ruled that the president has immunity. This is the end of democracy. This shows that the right wing doesn't give a damn about the constitution. Here we see an activist right wing court giving Trump coverfir his crimes. This is another sorry day for America.

Supreme Court provides win to Trump, ruling he has immunity for some acts in election interference indictment

The legal question on whether a former president has immunity from prosecution for official acts had never come before the court.

The Supreme Court on Monday raised the bar for prosecuting Donald Trump, ruling that he has immunity for some of his conduct as president in his federal election interference case, but maybe not for other actions, adding another obstacle for special counsel Jack Smith taking the case to trial.

In a novel and potentially consequential case on the limits of presidential power, the justices voted 6-3 along ideological lines to reject Trump’s broad claim of immunity, meaning the charges related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 election results will not be dismissed, but said some actions closely related to his core duties as president are off-limits to prosecutors.

It seems to be legal already. Biden is going after Trump.

We were talking about the DOJs case

Yes, Bragg got 12 people to convict him of not wanting his wife to hear about a woman accusing him of an affair

America doesn’t care about that
The DOJs case hasnt been heard. Correct. The Florida Judge has dragged it out as long as she could.

The DOJs case hasnt been heard. Correct. The Florida Judge has dragged it out as long as she could.
Correct the DOJ hasn’t proven their case, like I said, same with GA.

The Florida judge has to rule on motions and what not, and certainly needed to hear what the scotus said on immunity

I get you demafacist want a lynchmob and don’t believe in people exercising their rights, and that’s why your party is losing, and will be out of power in jan

Correct the DOJ hasn’t proven their case, like I said, same with GA.

The Florida judge has to rule on motions and what not, and certainly needed to hear what the scotus said on immunity

I get you demafacist want a lynchmob and don’t believe in people exercising their rights, and that’s why your party is losing, and will be out of power in jan
You are making up points right now. I could give two shits if Trump is guilty or acquitted. Have his day in court and let the chips fall where they may like any American. I know the criteria is high for a conviction in the US and far more guilty people are acquitted than innocent people found guilty because of our high bar. He has lots of funds so he has a fair shake at it. We all know he is guilty as fuck though which is why he employs delay tactics.

You are making up points right now. I could give two shits if Trump is guilty or acquitted. Have his day in court and let the chips fall where they may like any American. I know the criteria is high for a conviction in the US and far more guilty people are acquitted than innocent people found guilty because of our high bar. He has lots of funds so he has a fair shake at it. We all know he is guilty as fuck though which is why he employs delay tactics.
What am I making up?

“We” well yeah you dembots that think senile joe is a great president

jesus bs.jpg

Racist negro...it was a democratic verdict from SCOTUS. Is it only democratic if the dems vote for it?

Dems don't need a ruling. They have already tried to destroy Trump.

You know the score, racist negro...always accuse the other side of the same thing you filthy, commie, racist dems do.

the end.jpg

Biden can now round up and arrest all MAGA nutjobs by deeming them as threats to the President. He can order a CIA assasination of Trump after Trump makes comments about Biden or his family.
He should do just that.

Forum List

Back