It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt

452187684_10231601921534632_4388921576066840962_n.jpg

A week ago I gave the government a week to compile a timeline report and release it to the public. Nothing. Just more questions as we learn more.

Let’s say 50 SS and police there. By Sunday morning each one had turned in a detailed report.

I was assigned here by this person, I arrived at my station at this time, I saw this, I did that.

You then compile those reports into a timeline of events. No reason that couldn’t have been completed by Monday.

So here it is a week later and not only is the public being kept in the dark, but everything we do learn looks more and more like a colossal failure by the government. At best. I’m not going down the road that all roads are leading to yet.

But a week later and the government is keeping everything a secret does mean we are entering the coverup phase.

Thread 'So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents'
So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents
The Biden administration is doing their due diligence. Right now there are more important things on their to do list, like getting Trump. They'll get around to the attempted assassination report just as soon as they can.

It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt​

And Trump still wears a huge bandage on his ear
I'm sure it takes more then a week to heal a gun shot.
FB_IMG_1720981239233.jpg

Wow, butthurt much?

Really, stupidity and stubbornness define the Trump Cult. Stop drinking the bleach.
You still believe the bleach lie. You can't call anyone else on this board ignorant. Because you just how stupid you really are.

His problem is that the assassination attempt revealed, at best, 1) the absolute incompetence by DEI picks and 2) that the Democrat Administration government hides the truth from Americans. Decent Americans disapprove of both. And Trump thus has become even more popular and likely to win.
DEI lowers standards and quality.

What's more remarkable is that Kamala is a much bigger Moron. So dumb. Pelosi hates her.

Brandon only chose her because she is impeachment insurance.
The Dems are indeed in a tough spot. Either stick with the Affirmative Action Moron or switch to the totally unqualified Michelle Obama, with the hope enough superficial “woke” fools will pick based on female blackness, or go with Gruesome and hope that enough voters have been so brainwashed to hate Trump that they will vote instead for someone who has destroyed California.

The only real concern is the cheating.

Except I don't think he's senile. I wish he had stepped aside earlier in the process, but here we are.

Even a senile Biden is better than a Fascist Trump.
I’m happy for you losers.

First election in history where the candidate is losing so bad he’s being forced to resign his candidacy before voting even starts.

Forum List

Back