It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt

I think that another possible reason for the delay in getting the info out is because it just shows even more incompetence of the SS under Biden's DEI hire. A CYA sort of thing.

Not ruling out something more sinister, but just pointing out another possibility.

The lie by the DEI Chief that they didn’t put agents on the roof because it sloped too much, and her obviously hiding something, tells me that something very sinister happened.
It certainly looks that way more, and more with each passing day...

It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt​

And Trump still wears a huge bandage on his ear
Dude, this shooting couldn't have worked out better for Trump. After it, and after my dad watched the RNC, I went over for dinner last night and he said "You know, I might vote for Trump".

I had to smack some sense back into him. I said "so you're going to vote for a psychopath?"

Oh yea he says. I forgot. Dude, the Democrats need to do a better job. Maybe they are smart to lay off for a week or two after the shooting. Trump's playing it for all it's worth.

We need a new candidate. I believe one is coming.

My dad, and many many Americans don't WANT to vote for Biden. They MIGHT over Trump but they don't want to. That's all Biden needs to know. Pick a replacement everyone wants to vote for

1721478719721.png

If you don't know his name is rhymes with Akeem
1721478765407.png

Hakeem Jeffries​

Dude, this shooting couldn't have worked out better for Trump. After it, and after my dad watched the RNC, I went over for dinner last night and he said "You know, I might vote for Trump".

I had to smack some sense back into him. I said "so you're going to vote for a psychopath?"

Oh yea he says. I forgot. Dude, the Democrats need to do a better job. Maybe they are smart to lay off for a week or two after the shooting. Trump's playing it for all it's worth.

We need a new candidate. I believe one is coming.

My dad, and many many Americans don't WANT to vote for Biden. They MIGHT over Trump but they don't want to. That's all Biden needs to know. Pick a replacement everyone wants to vote for

View attachment 980323
If you don't know his name is rhymes with Akeem
View attachment 980324

Hakeem Jeffries​

Nobody is shocked you accept Biden’s epic failure with a shrug.

I think that another possible reason for the delay in getting the info out is because it just shows even more incompetence of the SS under Biden's DEI hire. A CYA sort of thing.

Not ruling out something more sinister, but just pointing out another possibility.

Remember, Jeffrey Epstein died when Trump was in charge of our prison system.

Sort of like the SS agents (who it turns out may not have been SS agents at all) running around in front of the rescue SUV like chickens with their heads cut off.

The incompetency among government workers was unbelievable when I worked there more than 40 years. I shudder to think how much worse it is now that they prioritize skin color and gender over merit and competence.

Right now I just want to know the details about why Biden’s SS is such an epic failure.
This won’t be the last attempt on Trump.
The Dems will be trying it for the next 4 years and 4 months. Somehow, he has to vet out the traitors in the SS. I think until then, he should augment his SS detail with his own private security.

At the minimum, he should take the $400,000 presidential salary - which he did not accept the first term - and use that money to hire three strong bodyguards (not 5’3, 115 pound girls) to protect him.

It's becoming more obvious that someone other than a sole assassin wanted Trump dead

~S~
You are still the stupidest poster on the Board, Sparky.

We already know what happened.

An obsessed fan boy tried to kill Trump.

The Secret Service missed it because they were too busy keeping an eye on the other 10,000 crazy people who showed up as his rally.

That is all.

The Secret Service missed it because they were too busy keeping an eye on the other 10,000 crazy people who showed up as his rally.

That is all.

Ironic that the stupidest poster on the board would call Sparky the stupidest poster on the board.

That is all.
You have posted nothing but misinformation and lies from day one.
Go pound sand.

Sort of like the SS agents (who it turns out may not have been SS agents at all) running around in front of the rescue SUV like chickens with their heads cut off.

The incompetency among government workers was unbelievable when I worked there more than 40 years. I shudder to think how much worse it is now that they prioritize skin color and gender over merit and competence.

Not really. The Secret Service ALWAYS coordinates with local law enforcement.

For instance, when Reagan was shot, besides his secretary, they also shot on Secret service agent and one DC Cop.

Forum List

Back