Biden Has to Drop Out

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

So, you're saying Biden must immediately reign the Presidency because he is too addled and brain dead to be your Party's nominee or run the Country.

We would be extremely lucky to get 4 more years of this growth, and this economy.
Four more years of unaffordable groceries, 10 million more illegals, bolstering the State Sponsor of Terrorism Iran, having to rely on adversaries for energy, repeat violent offenders walking freely, hiring incompetent people because skin color or gender is more important than abikity, 57 pronouns, and listening to the leader screaming that half of all constituents are threats to democracy.

what’s not to like?

What would be Biden's motivation to drop out?

I don't think the fact that he will almost certainly lose will force him out. He absolutely won't win if he quits, and I believe him when he claims that he was raised to always get back up when knocked down.

I think there is a much greater probability that the delagates turn on him and boot him off the ticket. But I also believe that would require their to be a definitive replacement before they take such drastic action.
The more angry Biden gets that his circle is abandoning him, the more stubborn he will become to stay in.

The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden. That aside, she's a part of this administration. They will tie all of Biden's policies to her and frame her as four more years of the same.

The thing about Kamala is I don't know why they think she'd be a better candidate than Biden. The only real factor is she's younger and not dementia ridden. That aside, she's a part of this administration. They will tie all of Biden's policies to her and frame her as four more years of the same.
I seriously doubt the DNC’s aim is a Harris-????? ticket.

They don’t just want to NOT nominate Biden, they want to pick the nominee.

My guess is Newsom or that Michigan lady whose name escapes me.

They may keep Harris quiet by offering to let her keep the second banana spot. Or maybe join the Supremes.

Why would she turn that down? What else is she good for?

That is the big question.
With 59 days to early voting, and 30 to the DNC convention, there is no time to do anything but to let Biden lose in a landslide.
Even if Zuckerberg or Bezos offered a few $million to Biden to drop out, there is no time for someone else to organize and raise money.
The 2024 DNC presidential campaign is making "Dumpster Fires" look good by comparison.
Zuckerberg said Trump was the biggest badass he ever saw and has taken a seat on the Trump train.

The front runners to replace Biden if he drops out.
1721444469622.png

Forum List

Back