Biden Has to Drop Out

Any democrat presidential hopeful with a brain will wait for 2028 instead of running into the Trump buzz saw with no money and no organization.

Exactly. WHomever they choose is basically fodder and is accepting the end of their political career. As such, I can't see them anointing ANYONE but Harris. They will give the appearance that she won the support of the voters but it will be pre-ordained.

Hell, they might even have to do so so as to not be in violation of political finance laws when she takes over all of Bidens money which I am sure they are salivating over.

Exactly. WHomever they choose is basically fodder and is accepting the end of their political career. As such, I can't see them anointing ANYONE but Harris. They will give the appearance that she won the support of the voters but it will be pre-ordained.

Hell, they might even have to do so so as to not be in violation of political finance laws when she takes over all of Bidens money which I am sure they are salivating over.

I read a NPR/Marist poll showing Harris leading Trump 50/49. I don't believe that for one moment

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

But you were so positive he was the greatest evah!

What happened?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Democrats should focus more on the down-ticket players and let Biden run his course. Yet, they continue to shoot themselves in the foot, just like we've seen several times over the last month.
Having him at the top the ticket will drag down everyone else.

I have been thinking about that too. But idk if it make a difference. I feel most people that refuse to vote for him now will just not vote or something. The Palestine thing really screwed him I think.
Illegal Immigration, Inflation and Dementia are why he's dropping out.

The fact is that Democrats would need to turn to Kamala Harris to keep campaign money. Any other candidate would force them to scramble for campaign funding.
Not just that....At this point, Gavin Nuisance or Cruella Whitmer would likely end their political careers like a flaming sack of dog poo, getting the shit thumped out of them by the Orange God Emperor.

My position is 'Vote Blue, no matter who'. It really doesn't matter to me if it's Biden, Harris, or George Clooney. I have no angst over this at all. Which Democratic voters, when told Biden is staying in, are claiming they will switch to Trump, or stay home? Anyone? Seems far-fetched to me.

Stealing an election doesn't come cheep. Big donor are refusing to fund democrats with Biden on the ticket.

0880f540bb2e4a6b499155a503d70ce1.jpg

Or face defeat. If you look at 2020, this is how the polling looked, only it was a sea of blue. Biden conclusively won. Now they've traded places. Trump is winning every battle ground state and has even put reliably blue states in play. Barring something catastrophic coming from the Trump campaign, there is no way Biden is going to get reelected.

View attachment 979617

Oh well. :dunno:

Forum List

Back