🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Bullseye, bitch

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Well the 8 years of false accusations may make us think errrrrrrr yeah

What's up with all the left wing sources going on incessantly about hate
What hate are you stupid leftwing hicks talking about

Be extremely detailed and provide links

You low IQ fags

Of course, they believe it was true. If I believed even half of the crazy stories that trump and his MAGA cult spreads, I would probably be ready for revolution too.
Yeah well you better get your bottle of anti-anxiety meds ready.... There's no better place to hide a real scheme than in a bushel of phony ones. There's some really dead fish stench going on with this latest situation and it's going to be very hard not to think that way.

I doubt it.

But, then again, had the raid gone haywire and if an agent had shot and killed President Trump, I doubt that Potato would have given a damn.

The raid was conducted knowing he would not even be at the residence.:rolleyes:

Of course. Either kill, or imprison your political opponent.

Putin tactics 101.

Just think, your boy is in a very small group. Dictators who have murdered or jailed their opposition.

Congrats, YOU are the fascist.

Funny how you mention Putin, since trump is the one who is so chummy chummy with a war criminal wanted by The Hague.

Forum List

Back