KOHLS Will NOT Sponsor RNC/

Pointing out real racism isn't "playing the race card". It's dealing in reality. Something that Republicans are INCAPABLE of doing.

Republicans are very quick to "play the race card" when they point out the high levels of "black crime", or "black abortions". They deny that it's poverty, not race, that breeds crime, and high levels of abortions.

How would YOU know anything about his life? Has he asked you to give a fuck???? You assume an importance in the lives of others that doesn't exist.
We are dealing with dunce caps.

You are a racist. You are why we stay focused on race.
Maybe so. I don’t have much respect or even give a fuck about someone who’s only accomplishment in life was born black. It’s not a trait I am impressed by.

You go ahead and focus on that. The rest of us will be looking for accomplishments. When you get some of those let me know. Until then fuck off.

Maybe so. I don’t have much respect or even give a fuck about someone who’s only accomplishment in life was born black. It’s not a trait I am impressed by.

You go ahead and focus on that. The rest of us will be looking for accomplishments. When you get some of those let me know. Until then fuck off.
Since our being born black has been such an accomplishment that pricks like you try stopping us whenever you can, you are obviously impressed. So you can try all the dumb white gaslighting techniques you want, but they don't work with me. I am quite sure I have accomplished more than you.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”
-Horace Seldon

Everything whites have is because of legislation giving them things because they were born white.

Since our being born black has been such an accomplishment that pricks like you try stopping us whenever you can, you are obviously impressed. So you can try all the dumb white gaslighting techniques you want, but they don't work with me. I am quite sure I have accomplished more than you.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.”
-Horace Seldon

Everything whites have is because of legislation giving them things because they were born white.
If you had actually accomplished more you wouldn’t still be complaining about your race holding you back. Since clearly it didn’t. This math doesn’t quite add up though. So here you are crying about race and shopping with food stamps.

If you had actually accomplished more you wouldn’t still be complaining about your race holding you back. Since clearly it didn’t. This math doesn’t quite add up though. So here you are crying about race and shopping with food stamps.

I haven't once heard him complain that his "race is holding him back" from anything, Nor have I heard him talk about "shopping with food stamps". I've seen you project this onto him numerous times, but you're simply parroting racist talking points, while pretending you're not a racist.

Clearly you're not reading his posts at all, because you keep parroting the same tired racist lies about racial issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Since I have never said my race is holding me back, then once again you show your ignorance and racism. What I have said is that the root cause for the problems blacks face is the white racism you exhibit. I have not been the only black person in history to say this.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”
-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm quite sure he accomplished more than your low grade ---. The only food stamps I use are called dollars. And yes, I am far more accomplished than you. Your ignorance and lack of education show in your replies.

I haven't once heard him complain that his "race is holding him back" from anything, Nor have I heard him talk about "shopping with food stamps". I've seen you project this onto him numerous times, but you're simply parroting racist talking points, while pretending you're not a racist.

Clearly you're not reading his posts at all, because you keep parroting the same tired racist lies about racial issues.
Missouri Mike is a low educated white rural Missouri moron. All he can do is troll. Because he is not capable of intelligent adult debate.

You haven’t noticed because you’re an idiot.

Losing a major corporate sponsor is big. That is what you people do not get. Also, calling something AFTER it has already been reported as fact does not change anything
Especially when it's a Wisconsin based sponsor and the conventon was held in Wisconsin.

Especially when it's a Wisconsin based sponsor and the conventon was held in Wisconsin.

KOHLS is a major employer in Wisconsin. By withdrawing sponsorship, they let Wisconsin know they do not approve of either the Republican Party or their shit for brains nominee.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back