🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The monster they have spawned

I have no doubt his parents had trump signs in the yard....they are likely hard working Americans, that cared about the country.

They likely told their dembot kid to get a job, which, along with Xiden telling him to put Trump in the bullseye, is why he tried to kill him.

I'm talking about the white supremacists, the Nazi's, the KKK, etc.
So "the far right" composes less than 1% of Republicans/Conservatives. Is this really worth mentioning? On the other hand, "the far left" comprises about 30% of the Democratic Party. Don't you think that an equivalency comparison of the two is a bit absurd?

So "the far right" composes less than 1% of Republicans/Conservatives. Is this really worth mentioning? On the other hand, "the far left" comprises about 30% of the Democratic Party. Don't you think that an equivalency comparison of the two is a bit absurd?
Not sure exactly what I said but I think it was a generic the far right all over the world are gaining more power because of the far left going so fucking nuts. So, we are both actually correct. And, yes, the far left do far outnumber those on the "far right".

Forum List

Back