🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Ridiculed For Republican Convention Ratings Slump

2020 was ruined by Democrat Covid and President Trump was well know and cruising to victory.
Little was known of the unverifiable Mail in Ballot scheme at that time.
Right, it started to make itself known to me when I received 6 mailin ballots in the mail. Of course, I threw those in the trash and voted in person.

The Republican National Convention hasn't performed well in television ratings, and former President Donald Trump, who is notoriously obsessed with crowd sizes, is being ridiculed for the failure.

Variety reported that despite a near-death experience, the convention's first night drew 18.1 million viewers across all networks.

"Fox News led the pack by far with 6.9 million viewers at 10 p.m. Next was ABC with 2.3 million viewers, NBC with 2.2 million, CBS with 1.8 million, MSNBC with 1.3 million and CNN with 1.1 million," the report said.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell called the event a “very low-rated convention” for Trump.

“I think it’s one of the reasons why he went there,” O’Donnell continued. “And I think even if he hadn’t been attacked, there’s a possibility he would have gone to try to pump up his ratings. He did everything he could to pump up Monday night’s ratings that are lower than the Monday night ratings of his 2016 convention.”

“So that’s six million ardent Trump supporters is the most they can get,” O’Donnell pointed out. “Less than 10 percent of ardent Trump voters decided, ‘I’m going to watch this thing last night.'”

Colleague Rachel Maddow mocked, “That’s really not that much of a bump for Fox."

That MaxiPad you have on your ear is the ratings booster you thought it was huh donny?

How about getting an independent source instead of linking leftist site? Variety? Rawstory?

Seriously?

Having said that, It was streamed on Rumble and on Prime (Amazon) the past 2 nights. At least over a million watched it. I am sure they saw snippets of it elsewhere. But nonetheless, it will be more than what the DNC will bring.

What will Biden say at the DNC? Will he complete a sentence? Will there be more gaffes?

Until then....

The Republican National Convention hasn't performed well in television ratings, and former President Donald Trump, who is notoriously obsessed with crowd sizes, is being ridiculed for the failure.

Variety reported that despite a near-death experience, the convention's first night drew 18.1 million viewers across all networks.

"Fox News led the pack by far with 6.9 million viewers at 10 p.m. Next was ABC with 2.3 million viewers, NBC with 2.2 million, CBS with 1.8 million, MSNBC with 1.3 million and CNN with 1.1 million," the report said.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell called the event a “very low-rated convention” for Trump.

“I think it’s one of the reasons why he went there,” O’Donnell continued. “And I think even if he hadn’t been attacked, there’s a possibility he would have gone to try to pump up his ratings. He did everything he could to pump up Monday night’s ratings that are lower than the Monday night ratings of his 2016 convention.”

“So that’s six million ardent Trump supporters is the most they can get,” O’Donnell pointed out. “Less than 10 percent of ardent Trump voters decided, ‘I’m going to watch this thing last night.'”

Colleague Rachel Maddow mocked, “That’s really not that much of a bump for Fox."

That MaxiPad you have on your ear is the ratings booster you thought it was huh donny?
Who watches these things? :dunno: What new pieces of information is gleaned from them? Why do we care about their ratings?

Politics was such a better environment when we didn't give any fucks about the president's personal life or his 24/7 schedule. I'd love to get back to that state.

The guy bounced back in two days after being shot in an assassination attempt and all MSNBC has to say is that the RNC convention has low ratings? These people are beyond hope.

Bounced back after two days? He was playing golf the next day at home, after flying there, and then another return flight to the convention.

After he got his over rated band aid for his glass cut from the teleprompter. Then falls asleep at the ratings bomb convention of sycophgants and ass lickers.

But you hold on to that dream cultist.

Who watches these things? :dunno: What new pieces of information is gleaned from them? Why do we care about their ratings?

Politics was such a better environment when we didn't give any fucks about the president's personal life or his 24/7 schedule. I'd love to get back to that state.

This started when tRump turned it into a four year campaign to stay out of prison. They only have six week campaigns in Europe for a reason. Because thats all it takes. It keeps the money and the riff raff out. And it doesn't allow criminals to hide their real intentions.

Right, it started to make itself known to me when I received 6 mailin ballots in the mail. Of course, I threw those in the trash and voted in person.
Got a mail in application in the mail from a wannabee with a stamped return envelope to his address. trashed the envelope, filled out the application, sending it to town office.

This started when tRump turned it into a four year campaign to stay out of prison. They only have six week campaigns in Europe for a reason. Because thats all it takes. It keeps the money and the riff raff out. And it doesn't allow criminals to hide their real intentions.
you get too much information from propaganda sites.

Trump is going to win, and you will continue to quibble like a bitch.

Most people don't give a crap about conventions and if they tune in at all it's when the candidate speaks.

will the Democrat convention be any different?

BTW

Yes, there's going to be a TON of violence at the DemoKKKrat convention. Get your popcorn, it's going to be a bloodbath!

Politcal conventions used to be on all of the networks, and the coverage was gavel to gavel.

Nowadays, there is less interest in these events.

MSNBC host Larry O'Donnell forgets to tell his dwindling audience that the ratings for the 2024 RNC convention is up by 50% from 2020. Speaking of ratings, Fox crushed CNN and MSNBC for the 33 straight month.

Your echo chamber keeps you very uninformed that therefore stupid.

Flash - we haven't been part of Europe for awhile.
And that false.

President Trump was always going to run for another term.
His running is what brought forth these lawfare suits, pure politics.

MSNBC host Larry O'Donnell forgets to tell his dwindling audience that the ratings for the 2024 RNC convention is up by 50% from 2020. Speaking of ratings, Fox crushed CNN and MSNBC for the 33 straight month.
Covid dude.

And Fox is Rino centric.

A good Conservative centric network would kill them all.

Forum List

Back