🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

& here's one of yer very own, lenny....

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

giphy.gif

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

I agree with some of this and gently disagree with other points.

Democrats have not always been bigots. When I first registered to vote, long long ago in Texas, I wasn't even asked what party affiliation. The clerk just stamped my registration Democrat and that was that. Texas was such a strong Democrat state it didn't occur to most people that anybody was a Republican. And I was quite happen to be a Democrat as all the good people I knew were that. I just didn't know any Republicans so far as I knew :)

But things change.

I left the Democrat Party in the 1980s when it became obvious to me that they were the party of higher taxes, more and more expensive and intrusive government, and Reagan's perspectives made much more sense to me. But even then Democrats and Republicans could be friends, argue differing points of view passionately, and still love each other and/or go have coffee together. You didn't hate anybody just because they were Democrat or Republican.

I could not be a Democrat now because of the neoMarxist intrusion, infiltration, overtaking much of government, media, education, entertainment, big business, scientific institutions, religious organizations and anything else that controls and demands a message and policy of:
--Republicans/Patriots/non Democrats are evil, threats to democracy, people to be eliminated or neutralized
--Democrat are righteous and noble to promote an agenda of unrestricted abortion, taking children away from parents who won't allow them to transgender, allowing/promoting vulgar and obscene sexually charged entertainment and display for even very young children and including it in school curriculum
--Democrats promote suppression of speech, expression, religion, traditional values, family etc. that is ripping the culture apart, throwing more and more money at problems with no effort to make sure it is efficiently and effectively spent and not caring about any negative consequences.
--CRT, DEI and other insane concepts are their M.O.
--And further they approve militarization/weaponization of the government and courts to punish, fine, incarcerate, even kill anybody who opposes their agenda and it seems the obvious ultimate goal is totalitarian government.

For all who love America and Americans , the only choice in November is vote straight GOP. It is the only chance we have to save our country as it was intended to be.

And they aren't. Again, this is just right wing frenzy. Infecting the school boards, injecting bile and rage into what should be simple conversations. Nope...easier to listen to alt-right media sources and throw gas around and light it on fire. Makes you feel better. Gives you an outlet for your rage.

The bottom line is these surgeries don't happen without multiple doctors, psychologists, and other legal and medical personnel signing off.
And if the child is underage? I don't care what the law says in the state. No doctor that wants to keep their medical license is going to bypass
the parents sign off.
It’s odd you feel so much bile and rage

That’s not healthy

I agree with some of this and gently disagree with other points.

Democrats have not always been bigots. When I first registered to vote, long long ago in Texas, I wasn't even asked what party affiliation. The clerk just stamped my registration Democrat and that was that. Texas was such a strong Democrat state it didn't occur to most people that anybody was a Republican. And I was quite happen to be a Democrat as all the good people I knew were that. I just didn't know any Republicans so far as I knew :)

But things change.

I left the Democrat Party in the 1980s when it became obvious to me that they were the party of higher taxes, more and more expensive and intrusive government, and Reagan's perspectives made much more sense to me. But even then Democrats and Republicans could be friends, argue differing points of view passionately, and still love each other and/or go have coffee together. You didn't hate anybody just because they were Democrat or Republican.

I could not be a Democrat now because of the neoMarxist intrusion, infiltration, overtaking much of government, media, education, entertainment, big business, scientific institutions, religious organizations and anything else that controls and demands a message and policy of:
--Republicans/Patriots/non Democrats are evil, threats to democracy, people to be eliminated or neutralized
--Democrat are righteous and noble to promote an agenda of unrestricted abortion, taking children away from parents who won't allow them to transgender, allowing/promoting vulgar and obscene sexually charged entertainment and display for even very young children and including it in school curriculum
--Democrats promote suppression of speech, expression, religion, traditional values, family etc. that is ripping the culture apart, throwing more and more money at problems with no effort to make sure it is efficiently and effectively spent and not caring about any negative consequences.
--CRT, DEI and other insane concepts are their M.O.
--And further they approve militarization/weaponization of the government and courts to punish, fine, incarcerate, even kill anybody who opposes their agenda and it seems the obvious ultimate goal is totalitarian government.

For all who love America and Americans , the only choice in November is vote straight GOP. It is the only chance we have to save our country as it was intended to be.
Some Republicans are compromised. You cannot just vote for any Republican.

Nikki Haley for example.

She's a Deep State stooge.

Some Republicans are compromised. You cannot just vote for any Republican.

Nikki Haley for example.

She's a Deep State stooge.
But as Nikki expressed in her speech last night, we as Republicans will not always agree, but we agree on far more than we disagree. I have had my problems with Nikki too, but given a choice between her and a leftist Democrat, I'll vote for Nikki every day of the week and twice on Sundays. She definitely got one of the most sustained applauses last night. Most Republicans don't view her as negatively as you just expressed.

IMO, ANYBODY who votes anything other than straight GOP ticket this November is voting for four more years of the hell the Biden administration and whomever is running it has put us through for the last four years. And I'm not at all confident the country can survive another four years given their determination to make us a totalitarian country controlled by them.

Zero idea of what reality you members of Alt-Right Nation live in.
It's a world of bile, rage, anger, fake news, conspiracy theory, and lies. You steep in it..like tea. And it turns you into this.
And then, it becomes like a well worn, familiar coat.

This firefighter died directly because of Donald Trump and the toxic political and social environment he helped create.
This is what led to his shooting. Not some euphemistic Democrat or "woke". Or the fact that people call out his lies and graft.

We all have our stories of snobbery growing up. Times where we were made to feel unwelcome. Some of us got over it.
Then there are those of of you who just pay the attitude of unwelcome forward (black, Latino, and LGBTQ+)...because that's what you remember, and that's all you're conditioned to know and react with.
alt right? Who uses that? I'm happy and not angry. I know the democrats hate themselves, life and everythng. They are completely miserable. They need Jesus, because their drugs, sex and anything else is not making them happy.

Marty, what are you going to do about all the other loose cannon jihadists that you radicalized into lusting for violence?

You should have thought about that before radicalizing all those mentally unstable conservative kids.
This is projection, it's what the left does all the time. HATE HATE HATE. Sure, conservatives didn't like gays, mocked them, but killing them, no and if someone did they go to jail.

Forum List

Back