🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

"WHEN WE SPENT YEARS TELLING YOU TO KILLKILLKILL, WE MEANT KILL DEMOCRATS, NOT US!"
--- The whole Trump cult now.

Psychoviolent martybegan here is angry that he lost control of the jihadists he trained.

We told you so, Trump cultists. We told you that being a violent fascist shithumans wouldn't turn out well for you. We told you that cultists often turn on the cult. You should have listened.

OIP.U6_ftFTXly2xl2qVr4LDkAHaEo

Marty, what are you going to do about all the other loose cannon jihadists that you radicalized into lusting for violence?

You should have thought about that before radicalizing all those mentally unstable conservative kids.

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

No one cares about your life story. Magaturds are such fucking crybabies. :rolleyes:

"WHEN WE SPENT YEARS TELLING YOU TO KILLKILLKILL, WE MEANT KILL DEMOCRATS, NOT US!"
--- The whole Trump cult now.

Psychoviolent martybegan here is angry that he lost control of the jihadists he trained.

We told you so, Trump cultists. We told you that being a violent fascist shithumans wouldn't turn out well for you. We told you that cultists often turn on the cult. You should have listened.
You Democrats can justify any form of dishonesty and violence by telling yourself THEY DESERVE IT!

Democrats are modern day Nazis.

You Democrats can justify any form of dishonesty and violence by telling yourself THEY DESERVE IT!
Don't project. I've never done such a thing. Only your side has done such a thing.

Just why have you spent so many years telling your side to killkillkill the liberals who deserve death?

Needless to say, despite your constant lust for violence, we liberals never demand violence in return. We always say that we'll use the ballot box to get rid of you. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.

Democrats are modern day Nazis.
Is there a single position you hold that differs from the positions held by the Nazis?

I doubt it. I often ask Trump cultists that question, and they can never name even one way in which they differ from Nazis.

The most obvious way you resemble Nazis now, of course, is your continuing use of the "Jews/liberals are violent, so we need to kill them first!" trope.

Last edited:
What the establishment did to JFK is the reason I never ever intended to vote demofk, they are the epitome of hate connected to the establishment, and now they brought in the media as well.

Zero idea of what reality you members of Alt-Right Nation live in.
It's a world of bile, rage, anger, fake news, conspiracy theory, and lies. You steep in it..like tea. And it turns you into this.
And then, it becomes like a well worn, familiar coat.

This firefighter died directly because of Donald Trump and the toxic political and social environment he helped create.
This is what led to his shooting. Not some euphemistic Democrat or "woke". Or the fact that people call out his lies and graft.

We all have our stories of snobbery growing up. Times where we were made to feel unwelcome. Some of us got over it.
Then there are those of of you who just pay the attitude of unwelcome forward (black, Latino, and LGBTQ+)...because that's what you remember, and that's all you're conditioned to know and react with.
No, shitforbrains. Only thing Trump did was run for POTUS.
This is what you Democrats do to every single swinging dick that runs for POTUS and isn't part of your country club.

We don't have a membership in your club.

We're outsiders excluded from your cult

Don't project. I've never done such a thing. Only your side has done such a thing.

Just why have you spent so many years telling your side to killkillkill the liberals who deserve death?

Needless to say, despite your constant lust for violence, we liberals never demand violence in return. We always say that we'll use the ballot box to get rid of you. As is the case every time, moral high ground to the liberals.
Why didn't he take the shot?

1721228557480.png

Is there a single position you hodl that differs from the positions held by the Nazis?

I doubt it. I often ask Trump; cultists that question, and they can never name even one way in which they differ from Nazis.

The most obvious way you resemble Nazis now, of course, is your continuing use of the "Jews/liberals are violent, so we need to kill them first!" trope.
All of that mess is either the voices in your head or the crapfest that CNN or MSNBC serves up to their viewers.

You're actually stupid enough to believe that the victims are the aggressor.

The people that have been used for punching bags are the ones throwing the punches.

Sorry, but that only works when you like a rigged system. Not in reality.

No, shitforbrains. Only thing Trump did was run for POTUS.
This is what you Democrats do to every single swinging dick that runs for POTUS and isn't part of your country club.

We don't have a membership in your club.

We're outsiders excluded from your cult
Magaturds do exactly what the regressives do. MAGA is the country club. Fuck both your clubs.

Forum List

Back