🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

Of course it was. With a healthy dose of rage. Brought on by the current environment...fostered by....well, the man who got shot at.
Sorry, you can't just shrug this one off.

Do you really think Saturday happened in a vacuum?.

Do you really think progressive anger and freedom suppression is anywhere related to ANYTHING the right has done?

Do you really think progressive anger and freedom suppression is anywhere related to ANYTHING the right has done?
They are in response to. The minority ruling over the majority. The incessant bigotry and intolerance brought about via judges and legislation...all because they offend your delicate sensibilities....so you cheer when your savior stands up and starts railing against people and things you find offensive...the blood rushes to your head and your can hear it pounding in your empty skull. Over and over. Day after day.

Yeah, Saturday DID NOT happen in a vacuum.

They are in response to. The minority ruling over the majority. The incessant bigotry and intolerance brought about via judges and legislation...all because they offend your delicate sensibilities....so you cheer when your savior stands up and starts railing against people and things you find offensive...the blood rushes to your head and your can hear it pounding in your empty skull. Over and over. Day after day.

Yeah, Saturday DID NOT happen in a vacuum.

What minority and what majority?

They are angry parents don't want their kids drugged and mutilated without their knowledge?

What minority and what majority?

They are angry parents don't want their kids drugged and mutilated without their knowledge?
And they aren't. Again, this is just right wing frenzy. Infecting the school boards, injecting bile and rage into what should be simple conversations. Nope...easier to listen to alt-right media sources and throw gas around and light it on fire. Makes you feel better. Gives you an outlet for your rage.

The bottom line is these surgeries don't happen without multiple doctors, psychologists, and other legal and medical personnel signing off.
And if the child is underage? I don't care what the law says in the state. No doctor that wants to keep their medical license is going to bypass
the parents sign off.

And they aren't. Again, this is just right wing frenzy. Infecting the school boards, injecting bile and rage into what should be simple conversations. Nope...easier to listen to alt-right media sources and throw gas around and light it on fire. Makes you feel better. Gives you an outlet for your rage.

The bottom line is these surgeries don't happen without multiple doctors, psychologists, and other legal and medical personnel signing off.
And if the child is underage? I don't care what the law says in the state. No doctor that wants to keep their medical license is going to bypass
the parents sign off.

All those lies, and still won't answer my first question.

JackofsuckTrades loves himself some child drugging and mutilation, like most progressive filth.

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.
The Dems I am sure were like that for many generations. If I am not mistaken, they were part of the KKK in the 1950's. The Dems always favored one group and screwed others.

All those lies, and still won't answer my first question.

JackofsuckTrades loves himself some child drugging and mutilation, like most progressive filth.
What lies?

What you are asserting....doesn't happen. Period.
Like a lot of things you believe...because you're weak minded. :)

Forum List

Back