🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmate recalled being mocked by Crooks for the classmate's support of Trump in 2016

There is only one person responsible for the shooting and it isn't the Democrats, Republicans, media, Donald Trump, Biden or even Hillary.

It's the fucking shooter...Period.

This desperate tying to pin it on one side or the other is pathetic.
Don't you think it's more about what America's politics has become?

There was either an attempted coup or a stolen election in the minds of all Americans. Either by itself could have been the shooter's motivation.

It's like:
You are "not" black if you are Republican... say some on the Left.

It's like:
You "can't" support Israel's survival if your'e an Arab - says wrewriter of History, racist Gilbert Achcar
- (promoted by biased wikipedians).

The 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.
you "can't" support Israel's survival if your'e an Arab

The 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.
brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid – or insinuated that I was stupid."

View attachment 978855
He was 12 years old in 2016???

Me thinks this classmate wants his 15 minutes of fame.... :rolleyes:

Who's around that can call him on it? Not Crooks....

What do you base that on?

His parents were Trump supporters, they had Trump signs outside their house. Dad was a big time gun nut.
You base your assessment on signage? So Crooks was actually trying to help Trump get into the next world reward and save him from all of the trouble that's ahead of him in this life Is that it?

He was 12 years old in 2016???

Me thinks this classmate wants his 15 minutes of fame.... :rolleyes:

Who's around that can call him on it? Not Crooks....
Yeah it's hard to imagine a 12-year-old having very much of a political opinion.... To be fair I have seen it here and there though, but it's rare. What do you expect? This is the media at work.

Really? Do they keep 12 year olds in caves where you live?
I suppose it's possible in a very politically active household than a 12-year-old can have that kind of an opinion. Both of his parents being counselors maybe politics was an open subject in their house.

So if you think 12 year olds have really developed political opinions, let's drop the voting age to 12.

Sounds reasonable, right?
Well then I should expect that any candidate offering to increase the traffic of ice cream trucks in neighborhoods would have a strong chance of making it all the way! 😎

I suppose it's possible in a very politically active household than a 12-year-old can have that kind of an opinion. Both of his parents being counselors maybe politics was an open subject in their house.
It’s not really an opinion, just being able to regurgitate what they’ve been told.

It’s not really an opinion, just being able to regurgitate what they’ve been told.
I would expect that that's about 99% accurate. I have met the occasional youngster who is more developed at that age than most. Honestly though it's probably my own prejudice, I find it offensive for children to speak too much about that subject.

Probably More my own problem than theirs.

Every 12 year old knows who the two political candidates are in an election year. Unless they are living in a cave and not going to school.

Every 12 year old knows who the two political candidates are in an election year. Unless they are living in a cave and not going to school.
Surprisingly more than ever before that does seem to be true. Most 12-year-olds have cell phones now and if they do they're a hundred times more well informed than the last generation was.

The country is falling apart. You’re just happy to be in charge of the ashes.
Your world is falling apart. It sucks to be you. The rest of us are happy that this nightmare of an administration will soon be kicked to the curb, where they belong

What do you base that on?

His parents were Trump supporters, they had Trump signs outside their house. Dad was a big time gun nut.
No they weren't you lying sack of shit.

Surprisingly more than ever before that does seem to be true. Most 12-year-olds have cell phones now and if they do they're a hundred times more well informed than the last generation was.
If nothing else, just from watching TV and the political ads.

Forum List

Back