🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmate recalled being mocked by Crooks for the classmate's support of Trump in 2016

The left has that disease. They speak from a position of assumed superiority and greater knowledge so they think.

You see it everywhere, especially in matters of CLIMATE and POLITICS. It is especially funny when people here like JackOfNoTrades comes up with some outrageous claim or statement, always finalistic and not offered just as his /opinion/, then when you ask people like him for ANY supporting evidence that backs up his stated opinion, their answer is always:

"I'm not required to. That is for you to find out or give proof that I am wrong."

Really always amazing how they so strongly, unabashedly believe in so many things WITHOUT A HINT OF DOUBT that they cannot even offer a shred of proof to back up! :laughing0301: :lmao:

There is only one person responsible for the shooting and it isn't the Democrats, Republicans, media, Donald Trump, Biden or even Hillary.

It's the fucking shooter...Period.

This desperate tying to pin it on one side or the other is pathetic.
But, they do it anyway. It's almost like they can't help themselves. :(

You see it everywhere, especially in matters of CLIMATE and POLITICS. It is especially funny when people here like JackOfNoTrades comes up with some outrageous claim or statement, always finalistic and not offered just as his /opinion/, then when you ask people like him for ANY supporting evidence that backs up his stated opinion, their answer is always:

"I'm not required to. That is for you to find out or give proof that I am wrong."

Really always amazing how they so strongly, unabashedly believe in so many things WITHOUT A HINT OF DOUBT that they cannot even offer a shred of proof to back up! :laughing0301: :lmao:

Oh, they already know they're lying before they even post their rubbish.

Your bitch goddess Rachel Madcow says that is what you should be worried about. Don't blame me if you can't keep up with your peer group's latest Great Orange Menace Story of the Week lil Timmy. Cuz lesbians never lie.
I guess you can’t be less psycho because every response is just a little crazier.

You know you don’t sound like a normal person, right?

Your side has been celebrating lack of accountability. Just look at how you responded to the presidential immunity ruling.

That’s not our side.

lol whining over how your Heroes 'law fare' scam is unraveling, and you don't know why.

Good.

Your side has been celebrating lack of accountability. Just look at how you responded to the presidential immunity ruling.
Were still admiring how "you" responded to the ruling
That’s not our side.
Sure is.

The ruling simply codified what has defacto been the law for decades. No one seriously thought of indicting Obama for murdering American citizens abroad. But your cult was so afraid of Trump being reelected, you went on this ridiculous lawfare jihad and brought this upon yourselves.

You have no one to blame but your cult.

I guess you can’t be less psycho because every response is just a little crazier.

You know you don’t sound like a normal person, right?
Dude, your high Priestess Maddow was literally ranting about Trump sending out Death Squads to take out his political enemies.

Were still admiring how "you" responded to the ruling

Sure is.

The ruling simply codified what has defacto been the law for decades. No one seriously thought of indicting Obama for murdering American citizens abroad. But your cult was so afraid of Trump being reelected, you went on this ridiculous lawfare jihad and brought this upon yourselves.

You have no one to blame but your cult.
You have it backwards. Everyone assumed the president was subject to the law. That’s why Nixon was pardoned. Hell, that’s why some Senate Republicans and Trump’s own lawyers wanted to acquit his second impeachment.

No one seriously thought about indicting Obama for murdering an American citizen is because Obama murdered an avowed terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of Americans.

Don’t pretend you care about accountability. You don’t.

Exactly! It has been abandoned to the point where it's considered to be expendable time in a very convenient place to insert CRT dogma.

Not to diverge too far, but a similar issue is that many schools have stopped teaching children how to WRITE. You know, cursive copybook script with paper and pen according to some established writing system like Palmer, Specerian, D'Nealian, or Peterson. Thing is, as a handwriting expert, I know that handwriting is brain-writing--- the mind directs the hand, and, it is really a projection, the brain putting on paper a projection of how it thinks.

As such, handwriting not only teaches coordination, but DISCIPLINE. Young kids first learn a copybook style on the classroom blackboard, but if and when they're mind evolves to begin developing their own personality, ideas, and patterns of thought, their handwriting diverges from the copybook style they were taught to the individualistic patterns which makes all our handwriting a little different from others!

The failing of education now is, in part, because they've stopped teaching writing, not only aren't kids developing those skills, concentration and discipline, but by becoming ever-more dependent on electronic mediums for communication and interaction, have lost their interpersonal communication skills! And we see that in younger people who have lost the ability to carry on interaction with other people in person, social skills, and the ability to communicate and debate even when other people disagree with you.

It has really damaged our society and lead to adding to both a lot of the mental issues as well as crime and antisocial behavior in a lot of younger people.

If there is any good news, it is that some schools have recognized this and have gone back to teaching cursive and becoming less monolithic with computers and electronic mediums for everything, and studies show that it has shown an improvement in social skills and individual discipline.

But you had to know that in adding crap like CRT, they HAD to bump SOMETHING off to make room in the curriculum!

Not to diverge too far, but a similar issue is that many schools have stopped teaching children how to WRITE. You know, cursive copybook script with paper and pen according to some established writing system like Palmer, Specerian, D'Nealian, or Peterson. Thing is, as a handwriting expert, I know that handwriting is brain-writing--- the mind directs the hand, and, it is really a projection, the brain putting on paper a projection of how it thinks.

As such, handwriting not only teaches coordination, but DISCIPLINE. Young kids first learn a copybook style on the classroom blackboard, but if and when they're mind evolves to begin developing their own personality, ideas, and patterns of thought, their handwriting diverges from the copybook style they were taught to the individualistic patterns which makes all our handwriting a little different from others!

The failing of education now is, in part, because they've stopped teaching writing, not only aren't kids developing those skills, concentration and discipline, but by becoming ever-more dependent on electronic mediums for communication and interaction, have lost their interpersonal communication skills! And we see that in younger people who have lost the ability to carry on interaction with other people in person, social skills, and the ability to communicate and debate even when other people disagree with you.

It has really damaged our society and lead to adding to both a lot of the mental issues as well as crime and antisocial behavior in a lot of younger people.

If there is any good news, it is that some schools have recognized this and have gone back to teaching cursive and becoming less monolithic with computers and electronic mediums for everything, and studies show that it has shown an improvement in social skills and individual discipline.

But you had to know that in adding crap like CRT, they HAD to bump SOMETHING off to make room in the curriculum!

Awesome post!

Awesome post!

A discription of Crooks:

And we see that in younger people who have lost the ability to carry on interaction with other people in person, social skills, and the ability to communicate and debate even when other people disagree with you.

The shooter would have been 12 when this supposed conversation happened.

I don't know of any really politically aware 12 year olds.
Kids are politically aware by age 8 in third grade.

By age 10 they are in middle school and they are strong in their opinions about politics, race, economy, culture, etc. I used to teach ten and eleven year old sixth graders at a middle school. I left middle school and went to elementary.

Last edited:
Every 12 year old knows who the two political candidates are in an election year. Unless they are living in a cave and not going to school.
Except this supposed statement was made when the nominations hadn't been decided yet.

My grandson brought home a book by the name of DEAR MARTIN... Now I very rarely reveal details about myself. Let me just tell you that I'm not Caucasian. I won't go any further.

The book was written by Nikki Stone.... A medium talent who writes well and I'll give her high marks for all the technical aspects of writing a novel.
The entire book is filled with Black heroes and white villains.

It touches all the hot buttons.

It opens up with a drunk black female being helped by the story hero also black by the name of.... Wait for it now....Justice. To me that was just the sacrificial goat thrown in trying to prepare possible white readers for the horror show that was about to follow in the remaining chapters.

Of course Martin, is Martin Luther King. The story hero keeps a diary written to him.

His best friend is shot by a white cop who mistakenly thought that he was reaching for a gun.

The story hero ends up with a white girl of course, who is completely dedicated to him; not that there's anything wrong with that but it's just too sticky and subservient to stomach.

The rest of the white characters are all racists, dummies and overweight beer drinkers. All of the sage characters are either black or Hispanic. Once again not that there's anything wrong with it but the stereotyping is so heavy that it makes you nauseous. I swear she plagiarized all of the main traits of the character Rafiki from The Lion King in one of the characters.

My grandson (Hispanic btw) complained that he was being made to read this out loud every day in English class. So I bought the book electronically and read it in about 4 hours on a shift at work one night.

What followed was my harassment of the school board and my insistence that my grandson be excluded from that English class or given a real one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back