🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Classmate recalled being mocked by Crooks for the classmate's support of Trump in 2016

LOL Hate to say it, but I'm enjoying watching your meltdown as you whole world is falling apart.
Yes that she a sense of desperation that I see even in my own associations who are extremely pissed that Trump managed to get the photo op of the goddamn century.... Is nearly inexplicable.

Your world is falling apart. It sucks to be you. The rest of us are happy that this nightmare of an administration will soon be kicked to the curb, where they belong
Accountability is a night mare to those who don’t respect the rules of society.

Given the sorry state of education you can bet teachers are involved
I'm raising a grandchild who is now just reached the age of 17.
In his last two years of high school I had to go up there and battle the English teachers who had abandoned English altogether in favor of CRT.
I brought back the books they sent home and told them not to send them to my house again.
I went down to the city where the school board meets and demanded an audience with the administration. I told them I either want my grandson to have a real English class with parts of speech, nouns, adjectives, sentences and paragraphs .... And so forth or give him something else to do during that period.

I'm raising a grandchild who is now just reached the age of 17.
In his last two years of high school I had to go up there and battle the English teachers who had abandoned English altogether in favor of CRT.
I brought back the books they sent home and told them not to send them to my house again.
I went down to the city where the school board meets and demanded an audience with the administration. I told them I either want my grandson to have a real English class with parts of speech, nound, adjectives and pronouns.... And so forth or give him something else to do during that period.

Good on you

Given the sorry state of education you can bet teachers are involved
Don't agree 100%. Good teachers, for an eighth grade Social Studies class in an election year, would have a discussion about our elections and the structure of our goverment ... But you're right in that way too many are prosthelytizing in the classroom

Don't agree 100%. Good teachers, for an eighth grade Social Studies class in an election year, would have a discussion about our elections and the structure of our goverment ... But you're right in that way too many are prosthelytizing in the classroom

My point is too many teachers do exactly what you said, prothelyze. I think during an election year students should get involved. During my highschool years we had mock elections and debates. It was a learning experience

As a person deeply interested in education who left the public school system in the '70s for a private education because the public school was utterly FAILED then, and living in a world now where most young people cannot even put together a cogent sentence, I have to wonder what critical race theory has to do with learning english???

Gee, that could pass for 90%-95% of every leftwing tart on this forum!
The left has that disease. They speak from a position of assumed superiority and greater knowledge so they think.

Stalin's effort to infiltrate American academia may be the single most successful propaganda campaign of the past five centuries. Not only did he set out to do it.... long after he is dead it still continues.

Groomers are very prevalent in churches and homeschooled families.

You’re too stupid to know that.

And in all those Death Squids MSNBC has been warning you gimps about. You commies and deviants really should be fleeing the country now, before it's too late.

As a person deeply interested in education who left the public school system in the '70s for a private education because the public school was utterly FAILED then, and living in a world now where most young people cannot even put together a cogent sentence, I have to wonder what critical race theory has to do with learning english???
Exactly! It has been abandoned to the point where it's considered to be expendable time in a very convenient place to insert CRT dogma.

And in all those Death Squids MSNBC has been warning you gimps about. You commies and deviants really should be fleeing the country now, before it's too late.
Miley Cyrus has offered to pay for their tickets so that she can take a small fan base with her off the continent wherever it is she manages to land. Hopefully she remembers to wear clothing when she goes.

The left has that disease. They speak from a position of assumed superiority and greater knowledge so they think.

Stalin's effort to infiltrate American academia may be the single most successful propaganda campaign of the past five centuries. Not only did he set out to do it.... long after he is dead it still continues.

Indeed. these sickos and deviants are still mindlessly parroting old commie crap from the 1930's, on top of the old Cold War nonsense fed to them by the Stuck In The 60's doper halfwits and faggots.

Miley Cyrus has offered to pay for their tickets so that she can take a small fan base with her off the continent wherever it is she manages to land. Hopefully she remembers to wear clothing when she goes.

She can buy Epstein's old place; she likes underage girls, too.

Forum List

Back