🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Actually it is opposing equa opportunity. Again you have shown your racism in your second sentence. Nobody is suportiing what yu claim but yu r assumption is that all blacks are not qualified and are being hired over anyone else who are allways better qualified. Are yu not abe to graps the concept of an unqualified white person and a highly quaified black person?

I'm not threatening, I'm telling you what is going to happen to whites if they continue having attitudes ike yours. You will be walking into places as minorities hoping to get jobs and you will be denied them because people can discrininate based on color due to what you guys want to happen.

Equity.jpeg

But she is using her position as 'border czar' to allow millions of illegal 'brown people' in with impunity in a clear attempt to reduce the white majority. If she ever became president, I'm certain that she would try to have all white people shipped back to Europe. :omg:

Edit.
Although this would increase the white majority in Europe, which is also being flooded with brown people. Hmmmm, where could she send us that wouldn't be problematic? Any ideas?
Your post is nothing but manure. Harris is married to a white man.

The holocaust reduced the Jewish population by 6 million. The rape of black slaves increased the black population.
Actually it didn't increase anything. But of course yu racists wantto try minimizing this. Butthe problem here is that both slavery and the holocaust were things done by whites.

“[Patsy] had a genial and pleasant temper and was faithful and obedient. Naturally, she was a joyous creature, a laughing, light-hearted girl, rejoicing in the mere sense of existence. Yet Patsy wept oftener and suffered more than any of her companions. She had been literally excoriated. Her back bore the scars of a thousand stripes not because she was backward in her work, nor because she was of an unmindful and rebellious spirit, but because it had fallen to her lot to be the slave of a licentious master and a jealous mistress. She shrank before the lustful eye of the one and was in danger even of her life at the hands of the other, and between the two she was indeed accursed.

In the great house, for days together, there were high and angry words, pouting and estrangement, whereof she was the innocent cause. Nothing delighted the mistress so much as to see her suffer, and more than once, when Epps had refused to sell her, has she tempted me with bribes to put her secretly to death and bury her body in some lonely place in the margin of the swamp. Gladly would Patsy Have? appeased this unforgiving spirit if it had been in her power, but not like Joseph, dared she escape from Master Epps, leaving her garment in his hand. Patsy walked under a cloud. If she uttered a word in opposition to her master’s will, the lash was resorted to at once to bring her to subjection. If she was not watchful when about her cabin, or when walking in the yard, a billet of wood or a broken bottle, perhaps, hurled from her mistress’ hand, would smite her unexpectedly in the face. The enslaved victim of lust and hate, Patsey had no comfort of her life.”

-Solomon Northup, Twelve Years a Slave: Narrative of Solomon Northup, 1853

This is the reality you want to dismiss.

I do not pretend to know everyting. What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you?
Try reading the information I gave you because all you have posted is old debunked white supremacist garbage. Look at the cartoon you posted. Blacks can't keep up? No you guys are too scared blacks WILL keep up and pass you. That's why whites like you have opposed equal rights from the start. We have been so inferior that you had to develop a system to exclude us from competing. If we were so inferior, then whites would never have had to do that. Your mental disorder has you ignoring how whites excluded us by force in many cases to make claims that we just could not catch up. You must be retarded.

Last edited:
I was sorta making the point that the rape of black slaves in Virginia in the 16th century has little to do with "Baby Mama's" t
What happened during the 243 years of slavery has a lot to do with the condition of African American communities and families TODAY. And, what happened during the 100 Jim Crow years still affects us too.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I report all of your racist posts. You seem to think you can post racist garbage up here then whine about people pointing it out.
Since you do that, you can see how seriously the mods take your reports since NO ONE has been disciplined on the basis of your reports. You see racism where none exists because you are the racist and view everything through a prism of race allowing you to feel like a victim being harassed by all the other posters. It's no surprise that your book sold so poorly on Amazon. Its only market is racists like yourself.

What happened during the 243 years of slavery has a lot to do with the condition of African American communities and families TODAY. And, what happened during the 100 Jim Crow years still affects us too.
Bullcrap. The is not a single person alive in the USA today that was born a slave. You are only affected by events that happened to your ancestors IF YOU ALLOW IT. All whites had ancestors who were slaves, they don't allow it to affect them. Almost all Latinos had ancestors who were slaves, they don't allow it to affect them. All Brazilian Blacks had ancestors who were slaves more recently than American blacks were and they don't allow it to affect them.

Jim Crow was a shameful thing in the South, in the rest of the USA it was barely noticeable. Most immigrant groups were treated worse in those years. You need to stop looking for excuses.

The reasons the "Palestinians" are living in "refugee camps" which are no such thing, but actual cities with all the normal services are that the host nations won't accept them because the "Palestinians" have disrupted and tried to destroy the governments of every country that has tried to assimilate them. NO ONE wants the "Palestinians".

The Jews were expelled with nothing but the clothes on their backs and nothing else. All their goods and property were confiuscated when they were expelled. The reason they aren't living in "refugee camps" like the eternal "Palestinian refugees" is that Israel accepted them and integrated them into its population just like the USA has done with all its minority groups that were willing to be integrated. The "Palestinian" refugees are the only group in the history of the UN that has lasted more than one generation. They have been given special status by UNRWA.
What you are saying is not true about Palestinian people. Go study up on the history of that part of the world. A honest history, not the false history you've been reading.

• Winner
Bullcrap. The is not a single person alive in the USA today that was born a slave. You are only affected by events that happened to your ancestors IF YOU ALLOW IT. All whites had ancestors who were slaves, they don't allow it to affect them. Almost all Latinos had ancestors who were slaves, they don't allow it to affect them. All Brazilian Blacks had ancestors who were slaves more recently than American blacks were and they don't allow it to affect them.

Jim Crow was a shameful thing in the South, in the rest of the USA it was barely noticeable. Most immigrant groups were treated worse in those years. You need to stop looking for excuses.
Did Latinos and Whites have ancestors who were in LEGALIZED slavery in the USA? Slavery that was sanctioned in the Constitution? Slavery that was continued by laws saying if the Momma was a slave the baby was a slave too?
Go sit down and be quiet. Thank you.

• Brilliant
How did Jews end up with high IQ scores when they were escaping pograms in Russia?
That's pretty simple. Jews always valued education and intelligence and have unintentionally bred for those qualities for hundreds or maybe even a thousand years. When driven out of their homes and countries Jews could always take their educations with them even if they could take nothing else. Jewish mothers want their children to marry intelligent, successful people. Over generations that tells. Like any mammal, when you breed for a certain characteristic over a long period, you tend to get more of that characteristic than with random breeding. It's simple genetics.

Nowhere on earth is there a black majority, black run country with a low crime rate, a prosperous economy, and a well functioning government. You cannot legitimately blame whites for that.

My explanation is that human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the requirements of civilization.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Actually opposing equal opportunity while whites continue getting preferences is racist. You aren't opposed to people being chosen based on skin color. Nor do you give a damn about merit. Because if you were really opposed to it, then you are able to recognize the 2 centuries of whites being chosen by skin color overtly by law, as well as understandng the covert methods used to maintain white racial preferences today.

You comments about Harris shows your racism. Harris was the AG of the second largest DOJ in America. She was well qualified. And again as a white woman, you have been afforded the most by AA.

You are called a racst because you deny how whites are chosen because of racial favoritsm, and are working to make certain that whites continue to get picked based on racial favoritism.

Whites are going to be a minority very shortly, so you would be very wise to stop believing these lies or whites are going to get stomped on.
DEI isn't EQUAL OPPORTUINITY, in fact it's the opposite. It's racial preference. Equal opportunity is setting aside all preferences and letting effort and ability operate. I'm in favor of equal opportunity, I'm against preferences on the basis of anything except demonstrated ability.

You don't tell Jews that the holocaust has nothing to do with today. So...
What the holocaust has to do with Jews todays is them saying "never again". Modern Jews and Israelis have decided they will never be victims of people like you ever again. Jews don't use the holocaust as a crutch for failure, they use it to spur achievement.

I'm not Jewish, but I would never tolerate anyone telling me I'm incapable because of my skin color or religion. I would work a hundred times as hard just to show them up.

Did Latinos and Whites have ancestors who were in LEGALIZED slavery in the USA? Slavery that was sanctioned in the Constitution? Slavery that was continued by laws saying if the Momma was a slave the baby was a slave too?
Go sit down and be quiet. Thank you.
The USA isn't the world and history started long before 1619. Stop being a victim and grow up and take responsibility for your actions and thoughts.

One of my ancestors was brought over here on an indenture. Indentures were treated worse than slaves because not only did they have no value to their owners after the term of the indenture, but they also actually cost their owners money to provide the items guaranteed by the indenture, usually land and/or tools for a trade or farming. Indentures often failed to survive their terms because it was cheaper to work them to death than allow them to survive.

Try reading the information I gave you because all you have posted is old debunked white supremacist garbage. Look at the cartoon you posted. Blacks can't keep up? No you guys are too scared blacks WILL keep up and pass you. That's why whites like you have opposed equal rights from the start. We have been so inferior that you had to develop a system to exclude us from competing. If we were so inferior, then whites would never have had to do that. Your mental disorder has you ignoring how whites excluded us by force in many cases to make claims that we just could not catch up. You must be retarded.
I have always been in favor of equal rights, from the time I was a child. I am opposed to affirmative action and reparations.

Forum List

Back