🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

They say VP does not matter as you vote for the head of the ticket.....I don't know, if Trump would have picked the neocon's prom queen I might have stayed home as I don't want that bitch anywhere around "a heartbeat away".

So if the Republicans coalesce around Trump, how is that as bad as knowing that your candidate can't win, and won't drop out?
"coalesce around Trump" is that code for giving the orange douchebag a rim job? Ok. Whatever rocks your boat, sport.

17 pages on this in such a short time! Indicating a large amount of emotional feelings over Nikki.

1. She took with her any hopes of Trump embracing the war against Russia.
2. JD as the choice, brought Trump's message home!
3. Nikki will know that her pro-war message can survive better from within the R party, as opposed to being kicked outside.
4. Trump's message is now JD's message too
5. No wonder the R party is being split down the middle over Nikki.
1. Trump may impose a "land for NATO" deal over Putin and Z.
2. JD is very capable
3. What pro-war message? Strength is better than weakness.
4. ok
5. Nikki supports Trump even though she doesn't agree with him 100% of the time. The GOP is unified.
Democrats are divided over what to do.

2. JD is very capable
4. ok
5. Nikki supports Trump even though she doesn't agree with him 100% of the time. The GOP is unified.
Xiden won’t go to the DNC Convention

Vergogna!

View attachment 978904
Just a few months ago, she called him “unhinged,” “not qualified” and said voting for him “is like suicide for our country.”
But man, it was striking to hear Haley’s unity message after her repeated personal swings at Trump over the past year.
“Donald Trump has my strong endorsement, period,”

Not long ago, the former South Carolina governor was arguing that Donald Trump was too old, too chaotic, too “unhinged” and too prone to temper tantrums to be president again and said he couldn’t beat President Joe Biden.

“I feel no need to kiss the ring,” Haley said in February

“In politics, the herd mentality is enormously strong,” she said. “A lot of Republican politicians have surrendered to it. … Of course, many of the same politicians who now publicly embrace Trump privately dread him. They know what a disaster he’s been and will continue to be for our party. They’re just too afraid to say it out loud.”

Now Haley is saying out loud she’s voting for Trump. But she had little choice but to join the herd if she wants a future in a party dominated by its presumptive nominee. It’s the same decision reached by Ted Cruz, whose wife was once publicly humiliated by Trump but who has long since attached himself to the former president. On Wednesday night, the Harvard Law School graduate, who presently represents Texas in the US Senate, refused an invitation by CNN’s Kaitlan Collins to unconditionally accept the forthcoming results of the 2024 election.

“Look, if the Democrats win, I will accept the result. But I’m not going to ignore fraud regardless of what happens,” said Cruz, who then, in true Trump fashion, cited baseless claims that the 2020 contest was rife with fraud.

There’s not much of a path in the alternative: former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, a onetime rising GOP star, became an example of what happens to conservative foreign policy hawks who refuse to temper warnings that Trump is a danger to democracy.
If only she’d dropped out sooner, she could have been JD Mandel or Nancy Pelosi!

#ELECTRICSHARK

Attention Purist, Fringe, fucks -

This is how you do it.

2. JD is very capable
4. ok
You got my point!
Having to cheer for Nikki was a very bitter pill.

5. Nikki supports Trump even though she doesn't agree with him 100% of the time.
Haley is a slum-whore. She pimps herself out to the man who has the most money or the most influence. She disgusts me beyond description. And she's not even intelligent.
The GOP is unified.
I'm not so sure about that but I wish it were true.
Well, I don't know but it could be. Biden certainly is a puppet on a string. He's less of a man than Mortimer Snerd.

No it wasn't.
I voted for Nikki in the PA primary to let Trump know that he needs to mend fences.

By inviting Nikki and Ron to speak, Trump appears to have learned his lesson, that every vote matters. Unity wins, division loses.
Thanks for sharing that with us, but it's not about any lessons learned.

The truth about Nikki is that she represents the hopes and dreams of the majority of Trump's supporters who hate Trump's message.

That's the message that made JD's rise to stardom!

Just don't go thinkin that JD is completely accepted by the majority!

If JD dares to speak the message too, before the election, bad things could happen to him.

Trump has talked himself into the perfect storm when he blamed America for the war against Russia.

Nikki is the hawk.

And JD is the dove!

Trump's people are going to lose a lot of sleep over knowing that!

Thanks for paying attention today!

No matter you're Republican or Democrat ....... kick her to the curb.
She sickens me. I'm not kidding. What a fucking sellout. Now it's hard to blame her. If you don't, you're done. And it's not like she can come join the Democratic party. Like she said, she agrees with 99% of what Trump does. So she has no choice but to kiss the ring. But then don't say what you said bitch. You now have zero credibility. It was fun watching Trump laugh at her and Ron DeSanctimonious last night as they kissed his ass.

What makes me sick is she and Ron and even JD Vance said some pretty horrible things about Trump. Things that are true.

Eight years ago, in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election, J.D. Vance was a bitter critic of Donald Trump.
Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

“I’ll start by making one thing perfectly clear: Donald Trump has my strong endorsement, period,” Haley said Tuesday.

“Unhinged,” “Not Qualified,” “Can’t Win a General Election”: All the Things Nikki Haley Said About Donald Trump Before Announcing She’ll Be Voting for Him in November​

I have serious concerns about Trump?

79% of Haley voters said they would dissatisfied with Trump as the nominee and a similar 79% said Trump would be unfit for office if he is convicted of a crime.

Evan as Trump continues to spread false claims about the 2020 election, 83% of Haley voters in exit polls said Biden legitimately won the presidency. Those voters appear more moderate across a range of other issues, including immigration and abortion, that are likely to be central to the fall campaign.

Haley said repeatedly on the trail not just that Trump should not win but that he cannot win. She even said that the nation "can't survive" another four years of the "chaos" that surrounds him.

pronounced herself "disgusted" by Trump's actions after Jan. 6; came back into the fold to say she wouldn't challenge him if he ran again; then ran anyway and was the last of a dozen-plus rivals standing in the Republican race.

Even as the campaign grew sharper, as Trump mocked her intelligence, mangled her given name and elevated baseless questions about her eligibility for office, Haley never quite ruled out supporting him in the end -- or even potentially serving as his running mate.

Notably, she also laid some responsibility on Republicans who essentially enabled him by echoing his false rhetoric about the 2020 election.

"He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again,"

Forum List

Back