🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Crooks shoot Trump?

Ok. Here's what I know.

1, A Congressman would have access to the documents in question and we dont.
2. There will be an investigation.
3. Whether or not the Trump team ask for additional security and whether that request was granted or denied will likely come out of that investigation.

You're bullshit is just that. Biased bullshit.
what i see is a clear field of fire, something that no secret service has allowed since 1963.

did trump's detail, proven loyal to trump rather than the constitution on jan6, (proven loyal or he would have others) allow the sniper that foeld of fire? why? that order would have come from trump.

"take down the mags,. my people are not here to hurt me " trump jan 6

He was a republican. So then it seems that he wanted to do something for attention.

He was not a republican. there is a video of him saying he hates republicans and hates Trump. He registered as a republican to vote in the PA republican primary and fuck up the voting. That is well known.

Last edited:
Reportedly:

The father was a libertarian, correct. The mother was a Democrat. Both parents were social workers. The gun Crooks used belonged to his father. I have posted all this elsewhere here. Classmates said they didn't know of his political leanings. Relatives, uncles, etc. said the whole family is closed off to other people including family and they hadn't seen or even thought of them in a very long time.

Something weird was going on in the Crooks' household, it sounds like.
What’s the link for that story?

The left’s narrative shattered:

Former classmate says Crooks was a Trump hater.

Guy giving interview is Hispanic, and he told Crooks that he liked Trump. Crooks basically told him he was stupid for liking Trump.

Crooks was smug, arrogant, and may have even threatened to shoot up the school at one point according to this guy.

I saw the tiktok video link. But I did a lot of searching and couldn't find anything corroborating it.

I'll just assume it's more bullshit.

ITS A VIDEO. I don't care where the link to the video is, he clearly says he hates trump and hates republicans. His classmates have corroborated this.

God damned dude. Fuck off and learn to do a search:

ITS A VIDEO. I don't care where the link to the video is, he clearly says he hates trump and hates republicans. His classmates have corroborated this.

God damned dude. Fuck off and learn to do a search:

It might be true. But videos can be pretty easily faked these days. And there plenty of reason for people to so. I'm not putting any stock in it.

It might be true. But videos can be pretty easily faked these days. And there plenty of reason for people to so. I'm not putting any stock in it.

Prove its fake. Otherwise, it's real. A video of the guy saying his name and saying he hates Trump and hates Republicans. That's not easy to fake. He SHOT AT TRUMP. Why would he LOVE TRUMP if he shot at him??? C'mon dude, use your fucking brain.

If that's not him then they got me and they got a ton of other people, too. But its well known he hated Trump. Classmates say it and shooting at Trump speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Guy giving interview is Hispanic, and he told Crooks that he liked Trump. Crooks basically told him he was stupid for liking Trump.

Crooks was smug, arrogant, and may have even threatened to shoot up the school at one point according to this guy.

so-do-the-republican-members-of-congress-still-have-these-v0-92sv92v3b4dd1.jpeg

neighbor says Crooks had trump yard signs.

That’s exactly how I picture this kid…

Ok. If that's how we play. Prove you're not a psycho killer. Otherwise, you are. Dumbass.

It actually is. Even without AI, there's no telling who that person is.

I can prove I'm not a physco killer. I am not psyco and I never killed anyone.

Next.

When you make an accusation you have to back it up. You can't just say "the video is fake prove its not." Nope, THATS ON YOU. You asked for a link, I sent you one. If you don't like the video and think its fake, ITS ON YOU TO PROVE IT.

So yea, THAT IS HOW WE PLAY.

It might be fake, but right now, it's not shown to be fake. I kinda wish the guy would have smiled in the video, his teeth are terrible and would have shown if it was authentic.

Last edited:
I can prove I'm not a physco killer. I am not psyco and I never killed anyone.

Next.
I don't believe you. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I found several sources claiming it's not real, and none backing it up.

Also, why does he say "You got the wrong guy!" at the end? What the hell does that mean?

Trump was famous. If Taylor Swift had a concert.. .he would have been there.
Yeah he looks like the sort of guy that would listen to her music. I hear she donates to ActBlue as well

Maybe had their been a concert trump wouldn’t of been shot

Forum List

Back