🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Crooks shoot Trump?

At this point, I think you need to prove you're not a gullible idiot. And thus far, you've presented no evidence.

I presented a video. You've presented nothing but childish bitching.

Oh yea, and the guy shot at Trump and about blew his ear off. Probably hates him. Is that enough proof?

I presented a video.
Yeah. Why do you even think that guy is Crooks??

Oh yea, and the guy shot at Trump and about blew his ear off. Probably hates him. Is that enough proof?
I hear ya. I think he was probably driven by the over the top fear-mongering the Dems have been pumping into the media. That's the most reasonable explanation. I'm just calling bullshit on your video. Why did he say "You've got the wrong guy!" at the end?

yea…$15 three years ago

Seems there would be more for someone obsessed with killing someone.
We will find out in the coming days where his political loyalties lie.
What has he said to other people?
What groups does he belong to?
What websites and social media does he frequent?

I suspect there will be more gun stuff than political stuff
He donated specifically to the group that came to his school to register voters, which was a blue get out to vote non profit PAC under the umbrella of act blue.

His older sister by 2 years is also a registered Republican.

his dad is a long time registered Libertarian is what I read....which can explain some of the gun fetish in the family.

I'm uncertain if his father has a presence on social media that involves politics.

so far it seems like his parents were non political....

The guy was a smart guy. He had to know what he was about to do, would land a bullet in his head....

So not only an assassination attempt and murder, he also committed suicide by cop imo....And got his 15 minutes of fame.

None of any of this makes any sense though...did he really act alone....? did someone see his loner personality and coax him to do something horrible like this? Or was he a crazy Son of Sam and a dog told him to do it?

I sure hope we find out. It is so unsettling, without knowing.

I don't believe you. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I found several sources claiming it's not real, and none backing it up.

Also, why does he say "You got the wrong guy!" at the end? What the hell does that mean?
I think he’s referencing his Republican registration that he hasn’t changed back yet….

He donated to ActBlue. He’s a leftwing lunatic, even if he registered as a Republican in a closed primary state in order to vote against Trump in the primary.
FYI. He registered in September of 2021. He voted in the November 2022 midterms...

TRUMP WAS NOT RUNNING in the 2022 midterms , there was no primary for Trump for Crooks to vote against him....so that guess of yours, can't be it.

FYI - his sister is also a Registered republican, was she registering as a Republican as a guise to vote in a Republican primary too?

Crooks had never voted in a Presidential election,
He was too young in 2020 to vote in the presidential election...2024 would have been his first vote in an election for president.

The guy was a smart guy. He had to know what he was about to do, would land a bullet in his head....

So not only an assassination attempt and murder, he also committed suicide by cop imo....And got his 15 minutes of fame.

They said he left a Tactical Vest in the car

FYI. He registered in September of 2021. He voted in the November 2022 midterms...

TRUMP WAS NOT RUNNING in the 2022 midterms , there was no primary for Trump for Crooks to vote against him....so that guess of yours, can't be it.

FYI - his sister is also a Registered republican, was she registering as a Republican as a guise to vote in a Republican primary too?

Crooks had never voted in a Presidential election,
He was too young in 2020 to vote in the presidential election...2024 would have been his first vote in an election for president.
LOL, like lefties don’t do it to vote against other MAGA candidates?

WTF does his sister have to do with anything? All families vote alike?

Forum List

Back