🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The #1 reason to vote for Donald Trump.

I agree, the choices are poor. All we can do is make the best choices as we see it and remember that we are all in this mess together.
On the the contrary, the choice couldn’t be clearer.
You can continue to lose money hand-over-fist as a direct result of democrat energy and fiscal policy and you can allow the border and the culture to be overrun and can continue the path of fatherlessness and drug addiction which lead to dangerous locales, high crime and failing schools or you can vote not democrat.

On the the contrary, the choice couldn’t be clearer.
You can continue to lose money hand-over-fist as a direct result of democrat energy and fiscal policy and you can allow the border and the culture to be overrun and can continue the path of fatherlessness and drug addiction which lead to dangerous locales, high crime and failing schools or you can vote not democrat.
Well I decided to go with president trump awhile ago. But I do wish for another choice simply because he is divisive, and represents the past.
But he is better than the other choice, especially with Vance on the ticket.

Well I decided to go with president trump awhile ago. But I do wish for another choice simply because he is divisive, and represents the past.
But he is better than the other choice, especially with Vance on the ticket.
Divisive?
If the division is between better and worse there is no division.
If the past is robust economy and national security then why would anyone want an alternative?
I just don’t see how any reasonable person can’t figure this out.

Divisive?
If the division is between better and worse there is no division.
If the past is robust economy and national security then why would anyone want an alternative?
I just don’t see how any reasonable person can’t figure this out.
Divisive as in half the country hates him.
What I mean is that simple.
I would prefer someone that could be more uniting.

Forum List

Back