🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s escape from death at 6:11 and Ephesians 6:11 parallel

Yes, I don’t follow that. I’m Jewish. Do you have a problem with that?
Not a problem. While I might disagree with your religious beliefs, I generally have no problems with any religion. Except for the current ones who claim Christianity but seem to adhere to political party affiliation more than the teachings of Jesus. Those people suck.

That photo is iconic, although the little girl in front of a big man looks damn silly.

She's bending down to get out of the way of any bullets.

You know that's what the SS do when they are protecting the President!

:safetocomeoutff:

John Paul II, Apostate (fake pope) was shot and recovered. I don't know if the anti-Christ is shot in the head.. maybe.

But in any case, all persons who are shot in the head are not Anti-Christ.

So there's that
Nope. Just the ones who have a cult like political following.

Nope. Not the same. He's not claiming to be a christ like figure. He is claiming to be a man, touched by God. And how could he not be given the circumstances.
You aren't aware of the connotation of spreading one's arms to the sky and saying "I am the chosen one" is?

Not a problem. While I might disagree with your religious beliefs, I generally have no problems with any religion. Except for the current ones who claim Christianity but seem to adhere to political party affiliation more than the teachings of Jesus. Those people suck.

What party should Christians support in your opinion?

At 6:11 pm on Saturday, Gd protected Trump from an assassin's would-be bullet, and I predict Trump will go on to defeat the evil forces that have infiltrated the former Democrat Party,

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the armor of Gd so you may stand firm against the tactics of the devil.

Actually he's more like Damien in "The Omen."

That man is going to be our president again. Get used to the idea that the majority of people have rejected your irrational demonization of a man who was a great president.
Isn't this what you said in 2020?
Must suck to be wrong all the time huh?

They should support whoever they choose. However, it's a sacrilege to claim, God is guiding any political party. That's when it becomes a cult.
That’s not sacrilege. That’s believing Gd is helping save our country.

At 6:11 pm on Saturday, Gd protected Trump from an assassin's would-be bullet, and I predict Trump will go on to defeat the evil forces that have infiltrated the former Democrat Party,

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the armor of Gd so you may stand firm against the tactics of the devil.

Yea? You sure it wasn't god yanking him by the ear to send a warning?

Yet you can't come up with a single bit of credible proof that cheating occurred. Why do you fall for all those conspiracy theories?
We have three Court cases now in the record that PROVE vote fraud in three states you little liar.

Forum List

Back